DVD - World's Greatest F1 Cars

Old February 19th 07, 06:04 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Tom Harrington

Default DVD - World's Greatest F1 Cars

Got a copy this weekend:
http://www.amazon.com/Worlds-Greates...sporting-goods

Local Half Price Books store happened to have it at a good price $7.98(!)

125 minutes long, with footage and good documentation of cars from the
1930's to the 2000 season. Documentary is technical and precise. I detect
a "pro-British slant", but it covers all the major cars and changes in the
F1 rules. Footage of older cars intersperses recent "vintage events" with
old footage nicely.

Recommended - I give it 5 stars.

tUrbo

Old February 20th 07, 02:47 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Lancelot

Good film! I am sure all the Europeans here know about Duke Video, but for
those of us across the ocean, here is a link to some of the finest
motorsport videos the world has seen. http://www.dukevideo.com/ And they
ship worldwide. Just be sure to get the NTSC versions if you are in the
states.

t...

Old February 24th 07, 06:22 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Tom Harrington

My 2nd copy of this DVD is available to anyone in the USA asks for it
first - my friend I got it for doesn't want it.

I'll charge $8 plus $5 to cover S/H = $13. If you send me a personal check
I'll have to make sure it clears first, of course. Otherwise money order or
cashier's check - I'm not set up for PAYPAL.

Email me at (remove NOSPAM) - I'll contact whoever
emails me first to arrange shipping after I receive your $13.

Tom Harrington - tUrbo
I'm in the Kansas City area in case local pickup is an option

news

Old February 24th 07, 09:55 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Darus

On Feb 24, 1:22 pm, "Tom Harrington" > wrote:
> My 2nd copy of this DVD is available to anyone in the USA asks for it
> first - my friend I got it for doesn't want it.
>
> I'll charge $8 plus $5 to cover S/H = $13. If you send me a personal check
> I'll have to make sure it clears first, of course. Otherwise money order or
> cashier's check - I'm not set up for PAYPAL.
>
> Email me at (remove NOSPAM) - I'll contact whoever
> emails me first to arrange shipping after I receive your $13.
>
> Tom Harrington - tUrbo
> I'm in the Kansas City area in case local pickup is an option

Email on the way.