3 Stockcar mods for rFactor, which is best?

Old February 15th 07, 10:44 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Vintook

Default 3 Stockcar mods for rFactor, which is best?

We now have the original mod that comes with the game, The Pits Stock
Car mod and version 0.98 of Stock Car Evolution.

Which one is the best and why?

I've run SCE ver 0.97 and TPSCC and tend to lean towards TPSCC mainly
cause it came with all the cars and the people involved have a long
track record of making good stuff.

Opinions?

Old February 17th 07, 06:18 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Alan Bernardo

"Vintook" > wrote in message
> We now have the original mod that comes with the game, The Pits Stock Car
> mod and version 0.98 of Stock Car Evolution.
>
> Which one is the best and why?
>
> I've run SCE ver 0.97 and TPSCC and tend to lean towards TPSCC mainly
> cause it came with all the cars and the people involved have a long track
> record of making good stuff.
>
> Opinions?

Not knowing much of anything, I prefer the Pits' mod. SCE is so busy
bickering over things that they spend more time doing that-- and getting
those quirky sponsors-- than improving on their sim.

Alanb

Old February 17th 07, 02:14 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Summit

SCE is horrible. It's a EA's Nascar Sim Racing rip off.
The pit's mod. No different then the rest. I spent 15 minutes tring to get
my wheel to work. Finally, rfactor caved in and left the wheel config.
Nothing special about the mod.

Todate, the only mod I felt was worth anything was the go-kart mod. NO wheel
problems, physics were ok and racing was fun! Out side of that I'm sad to
say rfactor is collecting dust like NSR.

Lets hope sim factor's ARCA racing will be somthing to talk about.

. ..

Old February 19th 07, 06:27 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Bill Bollinger

Not sure what you are talking about Alan?

Bill Bollinger
www.gsxn.com
www.rfstockcars.com

Old February 19th 07, 06:29 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Bill Bollinger

Ummm, I beg to differ. What exactly is in SCE's mod comes from EA? Maybe
you might want to actually download the mod before saying anything?

Bill Bollinger
www.gsxn.com
www.rfstockcars.com