WHAT?? cruise control not standard !!??

Old May 14th 04, 04:30 PM
Max Reheat

On Thu, 13 May 2004 21:50:38 +0100, "shope"
> selected combat throttle and flew into a
dogfight with:

>Selespeed has an auto mode - but jerky though

I don't find mine jerky; very smooth in fact. *City* mode is
automatically selected when the cruise control is set. Great for
motorway use.

--
Max Reheat () - deselect Part Throttle Reheat to reply.

Alfa 156 2.0 JTS Selespeed Veloce
Lancia Dedra 1.8i.e.SE
Old May 14th 04, 04:43 PM
SS

Thats exactly why I want it.

My 147 has it and it's great for speed limits in town and roadworks.

SS

Old May 14th 04, 08:48 PM
SS

I'm looking like I may get a Company car later this year.

156 SW is my choice - but I was quite surprised at the low level of
equipment on the new models.

Was surprised also to see that to get the bose pack now you also have to
have sat nav and to have that you have to get the CD changer.

SS

Old May 14th 04, 11:08 PM
Tony Rickard

"SS" wrote:

> I'm looking like I may get a Company car later this year.
>
> 156 SW is my choice - but I was quite surprised at the low level of
> equipment on the new models.
>
> Was surprised also to see that to get the bose pack now you also have to
> have sat nav and to have that you have to get the CD changer.

The "old" 2.5 V6 dropped in the UK had a bose system as standard plus a
winter pack as standard too. A few extras more then the equivalent JTS or
JTD. So there is no range topping "normal" 156 (non GTA) in the UK now. Are
you sure you need the sat nav to get the bose system - it is listed as a
separate option on the web?

Old May 15th 04, 08:36 AM
SS

try clicking the buttons on the configure panels at the AR website...
you get a message to say - 'if you want that...you need this too'

SS.