Crappy Driving by Illegals In NOrth Carolina Gets them Deported !! HHAHAAHAH

Old May 24th 06, 03:13 AM posted to alt.law-enforcement.traffic,alt.politics.immigration,rec.autos.driving

Default Crappy Driving by Illegals In NOrth Carolina Gets them Deported !! HHAHAAHAH

> Laura Bush murdered her boy friend said in rec.autos.driving:
> This is just gonna get worse since mexican culture says speeding and
> drunk driving and reckless driving are ok. Alll mexicans are highway
> killers and we must toss out the illegals and allow no more legal
> immigration and no more temporaries.

Getting tired of the competition for the no-skill jobs from the
Mexicans, loser???

"There's not a shred of evidence that the jerries murdered anything
close to 7 million jooz. Another monstrous lie just like the 9-11
official story. "

-- Laura Bush murdered her boyfriend, 12/01/2004
Ref: http://tinyurl.com/9oog5
Old May 24th 06, 03:21 AM posted to alt.law-enforcement.traffic,alt.politics.immigration,rec.autos.driving

necromancer wrote:
> > Laura Bush murdered her boy friend said in rec.autos.driving:
> > This is just gonna get worse since mexican culture says speeding and
> > drunk driving and reckless driving are ok. Alll mexicans are highway
> > killers and we must toss out the illegals and allow no more legal
> > immigration and no more temporaries.

> Getting tired of the competition for the no-skill jobs from the
> Mexicans, loser???

I *seriously* doubt Aunt Judy can compete with the Mexicans in any
area, particularly in the hunt for jobs. Although I'm very certain Aunt
Judy does a much better job at the bath houses than the Mexicans do,
although that's because of Aunt Judy's "love" for the "task."