New North Carolina Drivers License Has Emblem for NORTH AMERICANUNION -This is treason!!!

Old September 15th 07, 07:23 PM posted to alt.politics.democrats.d,talk.politics.guns,rec.autos.driving,misc.legal
Larry[_2_]

Default New North Carolina Drivers License Has Emblem for NORTH AMERICAN UNION -This is treason!!!

In article >,
Bama Brian > wrote:

> Larry wrote:
> > In article >,
> > Bama Brian > wrote:

> >> You might just be already arrested.

> > You might be arrested when? The criminal charges are not always firmly
> > decided at the time of arrest, anyway - the police often "charge" one
> > thing, but the DA or prosecutor can adjust the charges, depending on
> > their legal analysis of the situation.
> >
> >> If so, you'd better have kinfolk or
> >> somebody who cares about you outside. Otherwise you're going to have
> >> trouble with little things, like making bail, finding an attorney,
> >> finding out what you're charged with, and so on.

> > No you won't. You'll find out what you're charged with within 24 hours
> > of your arrest, at your arraignment. By law (at least in NY) you get a
> > written copy of the complaint, which not only says what you're charged
> > with, but describes what exactly you are accused of doing that was a
> > violation of the law. You also have the right to free phone calls both
> > before and after your arraignment to obtain help from family, friends,
> > lawyers, or all of the above.
> >
> > Want to try again?

> And if you have no family or friends outside, who you gonna call? Ghost
> Busters?

You'll get a public defender appointed to you at your arraignment.
Since there's not much that a lawyer can do for you before your
arraignment (at least in NY), you're not at a disadvantage.

What, exactly, is your complaint?
Old September 18th 07, 12:04 AM posted to alt.politics.democrats.d,alt.rush-limbaugh,talk.politics.guns,rec.autos.driving,misc.legal

Topp@Work wrote:

>"Murderous Speeding Drunken Distracted Driver (Hector Goldstein)"
> wrote in message
.. .
>> Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS wrote:

. ..

>traitors in our

>> >You lying sack of ****. Illegally entering america does not make you
>> >an american!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>> The nation of Mexico is located on the continent of North America,
>> making all citizens of the nation a resident of the North American
>> continent. Hence, they're Americans.

>So I guess All Russians are Europeans and Asian?

More so than they are americans, australians, or africans.

>****in nitwit...

yes, but perhaps with study, you'll improve.

--

"Speeders And Drunk Drivers Are MURDERERS" brags of it's homosexuallity:
the guys at the bath-house stopped laughing at my 3 inch weenie.

"Speeders And Drunk Drivers Are MURDERERS" brags of it's ability to operate a vehicle:
I must be doing something right to go 3 1/2 years without a fatal crash.
: http://groups.google.com/group/misc....e8a61824?hl=en