Attention terrorists: Now is the perfect time to target theliberals in Los Angeles California

Old October 6th 12, 07:39 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,misc.survivalism,alt.california
Jesus Christ

Default Attention terrorists: Now is the perfect time to target the liberals in Los Angeles California

"i'll close gitmo" > wrote in message
> On 10/6/2012 12:23 PM, Jesus Christ wrote:

>>> As many as it takes to sell a lie.

>> If I'm a Democrat, then you are a member of the Khmer Rouge. If you're
>> going to lie about me, I'm going to lie about you.
>>

> Whateva...tjotjoh slap.

**PLONK**

Old October 6th 12, 09:28 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,misc.survivalism,alt.california
i'll close gitmo

On 10/6/2012 12:39 PM, Jesus Christ wrote:

> "i'll close gitmo" > wrote in message

>>> If I'm a Democrat, then you are a member of the Khmer Rouge. If you're
>>> going to lie about me, I'm going to lie about you.
>>>

>> Whateva...tjotjoh slap.

> **PLONK**

ROTLFMFAO!!!!!

;-)
Old October 7th 12, 02:47 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,misc.survivalism,alt.california
Gunner[_3_]

On Sat, 06 Oct 2012 11:19:36 -0600, i'll close gitmo >
wrote:

>On 10/6/2012 1:39 AM, Jesus Christ wrote:
>>

>> "Gunner" > wrote in message

>>> http://www.tysknews.com/Depts/pcism/sad_history.htm
>>>
>>> http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/2309727/posts
>>>
>>> http://realdemocrathistory.wordpress.com/category/kkk/
>>>
>>> The KKK was the terrorist wing of the Democrat Party.
>>> May 15, 2008 at 1:01 pm | Posted in Democrat Party, K.K.K | 18
>>> Comments

>> How many times do I have to tell you that I'm not a Democrat?

>As many as it takes to sell a lie.

And another Leftwinger changes a post and commits fraud.

(Plink)

Gunner

--
Adde cruorem stultitiae, atque ignem gladio scruta
To your folly add bloodshed, and stir the fire with the sword (Horace)
Old October 7th 12, 02:48 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,misc.survivalism,alt.california
Gunner[_3_]

On Sat, 6 Oct 2012 13:23:25 -0500, "Jesus Christ" >
wrote:

>"i'll close gitmo" > wrote in message

>>> How many times do I have to tell you that I'm not a Democrat?

>> As many as it takes to sell a lie.

>If I'm a Democrat, then you are a member of the Khmer Rouge. If you're
>going to lie about me, I'm going to lie about you.

And another one.

<Plink>

Gunner

Old October 7th 12, 06:11 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,misc.survivalism,alt.california
Jesus Christ

"Gunner" > wrote in message
> On Sat, 6 Oct 2012 13:23:25 -0500, "Jesus Christ" >
> wrote:

>>> As many as it takes to sell a lie.

>>If I'm a Democrat, then you are a member of the Khmer Rouge. If you're
>>going to lie about me, I'm going to lie about you.
>>

> And another one.
>
> <Plink>

You wouldn't dare shoot at me. Because I'm a better aim than you are.

Live in or around Los Angeles? Square Wheels[_6_] Auto Photos 5 February 7th 08 10:26 PM
Los Angeles Racing Crazyfuryan Driving 1 May 14th 06 06:53 AM
How about A8 drivers in Los Angeles? pfc Opinion Research Audi 0 April 12th 06 03:28 PM
junkyard in Los Angeles Mephistopheles Jones Saturn 2 August 25th 05 09:54 AM