parts store boycott

Old May 26th 07, 08:41 PM posted to rec.autos.4x4
Mike Romain

Default parts store boycott

Bob Becker wrote:
> I refuse to have a battle of wits with an unarmed person.
> I know what is true and right and I dont have to prove to an ignorant
> person my beliefs

Man you have to have wits to battle with them.

I needed a good chuckle today, thanks.

Mike
Old May 26th 07, 11:42 PM posted to rec.autos.4x4
Greg[_1_]

Give up Mike, he's not going to get it.

ng.com...

Old May 26th 07, 11:44 PM posted to rec.autos.4x4
Jim Smith

If you were to tell us the facts that led up to this, maybe we would be more
willing to help, but to say you want us to start an email campaign with
little or no detail, you're sadly mistaken. Give us the facts, let us know
what happened. Tell us what steps you have followed to try to resolve this
situation. Then maybe we would feel for you. But to just say do this
without merit or reason, most here will just hit the delete key.

Old May 26th 07, 11:51 PM posted to rec.autos.4x4
Jim Smith

So Einstein must have stolen you money. Oh wait, you said a salesman stole
your money. So, if you are armed, you must be shooting blanks to have him
take $1000 from you.

If you don't want to back up your claims, why would you post here asking for
help? We were just asking what your side of the story was. If you want to
tell us to do something without explaining yourself, you are sadly mistaken.
So, as far as I'm concerned you could tell me that he placed a gun to your
head and demanded all of your money, you're not getting any help from me.
How do I know what you say is anywhere near the truth? You haven't been
very honest so far, why trust you to tell the truth now?

Old May 27th 07, 01:58 AM posted to rec.autos.4x4
Bob Becker

alright As a good christian and friend I thought to a fellow employee
that worked at a place in another city for 3 yrs I felt sorry for him
and his family and helped him out in time of need. even fixing a vehicle
he was working on. He was to give me title to a truck for collateral
promising to repay with various funds he was to receive. Then quit his
job and moved in the middle of the nite and has since sought safe haven
in las vegas and using that buisness to screen his calls for him and
avoiding any of his responsibility and honor his word. I did this not
for him but because of his kids and the fact we had worked together for
3 yrs. no one can understand why he chose to do what he has done and now
refuses to respond to me, and since he uses that company to screen his
calls they are no better than he is and would probably do the same
whether you support or believe what I say is up to you and I would not
think you would help another that choose to help you if you needed and
received help from someone

Old May 27th 07, 03:09 PM posted to rec.autos.4x4
Mike Romain

ROTFLMAO!!!!!

(that means: Rolling On The Floor Laughing My Ass Off, eh)

You have to be totally insane to think anyone in their right mind would
boycott a company or write to them because an employee of theirs doesn't
want to talk to you. (from your brilliant responses here, I can
actually see why)

Does being a 'good' Christian give you the right to harass a company and
intentionally cause them harm because 'you' don't like or drove insane
one of their workers???

I think they could proceed with legal action against you for that.

Man, there is a book you should go and read, it is even the most read
book in the world, but you aren't likely smart enough to catch that
reference either or maybe just go join a crusade.

Mike
88 Cherokee 235 BFG AT's

Old May 27th 07, 03:29 PM posted to rec.autos.4x4
PeterD

On Sat, 26 May 2007 17:58:39 -0700, (Bob Becker)
wrote:

>alright As a good christian and friend I thought to a fellow employee
>that worked at a place in another city for 3 yrs I felt sorry for him
>and his family and helped him out in time of need. even fixing a vehicle
>he was working on. He was to give me title to a truck for collateral
>promising to repay with various funds he was to receive. Then quit his
>job and moved in the middle of the nite and has since sought safe haven
>in las vegas and using that buisness to screen his calls for him and
>avoiding any of his responsibility and honor his word. I did this not
>for him but because of his kids and the fact we had worked together for
>3 yrs. no one can understand why he chose to do what he has done and now
>refuses to respond to me, and since he uses that company to screen his
>calls they are no better than he is and would probably do the same
>whether you support or believe what I say is up to you and I would not
>think you would help another that choose to help you if you needed and
>received help from someone

Bwahahahaha

You are even a bigger idiot than I thought. Too funny for description,
I do not see anyone at fault except for you for being suckered by a so
called 'friend'.

And what the hell does that sob (or laugh, as most of us are doing,
now I see why you didn't want to post it!) with the store? NOTHING!

Your 'friend' scammed you, so boycott him!
Old June 5th 07, 03:10 AM posted to rec.autos.4x4
Lon

Bob Becker proclaimed:

> I am just stating fact close to a 1000 dollars is not crying over spilt
> milk and if you think so then so be it/

You are stating unverifiable claims with no details and apparently are
under the delusion that this is good enough to trash someone for no
reason other than "Bob Becker" said so.

No thanks.

Best auto parts store. J J Technology 15 April 28th 13 03:41 AM
Auto Parts Online Store Emerson Moseley Alfa Romeo 0 July 23rd 06 05:07 PM
Auto Parts Online Store Emerson Moseley Dodge 0 July 23rd 06 05:00 PM
Auto Parts Online Store Emerson Moseley BMW 0 July 23rd 06 04:46 PM
Auto Parts Online Store MoseMan Simulators 0 July 23rd 06 04:19 PM