parts store boycott

Old May 26th 07, 02:31 PM posted to rec.autos.4x4
Bob Becker

Default parts store boycott

I am asking for support in boycotting a parts store in Las Vegas and for
letters sent to Jeff Brown at due to am
employee there who has ripped me off lied to me and cheated me out of a
conciderable amt of money any letters sent in my behalf will be greatly
appreciated

Old May 26th 07, 03:55 PM posted to rec.autos.4x4
Bob Becker

I am just stating fact close to a 1000 dollars is not crying over spilt
milk and if you think so then so be it/

Old May 26th 07, 04:15 PM posted to rec.autos.4x4
Mike Romain

Bob Becker wrote:
> I am just stating fact close to a 1000 dollars is not crying over spilt
> milk and if you think so then so be it/

Bob or whatever your 'real' name is, you are full of ****.

You are a liar also.

Simple eh. ;-)

We have 'no' freaking idea 'what' you are crying about and for all we
know that company just fired your ass for stealing so you are here on
Usenet trying to get them some bad publicity.

Mike
88 Cherokee 235 BFG AT's
Old May 26th 07, 06:39 PM posted to rec.autos.4x4
Bob Becker

max you dont know me or much else for that matter and until you know the
facts you shouldnt say much as you can put only make yourself look like
a chump

Old May 26th 07, 06:40 PM posted to rec.autos.4x4
Bob Becker

I have never worked for that compny and I dont steal

Old May 26th 07, 07:27 PM posted to rec.autos.4x4
Mike Romain

Bob Becker wrote:
> max you dont know me or much else for that matter and until you know the
> facts you shouldnt say much as you can put only make yourself look like
> a chump

Man oh man you 'sure' are thick....

OK, so how many ways can one say....JUST POST THE FACTS already and
'maybe' we 'might' believe you.

Coming here out of the blue crying about bull**** only makes you a
chump, forget 'looking' like one, geese....

Mike
88 Cherokee 235 BFG AT's
Old May 26th 07, 07:27 PM posted to rec.autos.4x4
Mike Romain

Bob Becker wrote:
> I have never worked for that compny and I dont steal

Prove it!

LOL!

Mike
88 Cherokee 235 BFG AT's
Old May 26th 07, 07:59 PM posted to rec.autos.4x4
Bob Becker

I refuse to have a battle of wits with an unarmed person.
I know what is true and right and I dont have to prove to an ignorant
person my beliefs

Best auto parts store. J J Technology 15 April 28th 13 03:41 AM
Auto Parts Online Store Emerson Moseley Alfa Romeo 0 July 23rd 06 05:07 PM
Auto Parts Online Store Emerson Moseley Dodge 0 July 23rd 06 05:00 PM
Auto Parts Online Store Emerson Moseley BMW 0 July 23rd 06 04:46 PM
Auto Parts Online Store MoseMan Simulators 0 July 23rd 06 04:19 PM