parts store boycott

Old June 5th 07, 03:11 AM posted to rec.autos.4x4
Lon

Default parts store boycott

Bob Becker proclaimed:

> I refuse to have a battle of wits with an unarmed person.
> I know what is true and right and I dont have to prove to an ignorant
> person my beliefs

Well, I guess ya get to write your own letters.
Not all that up on this internet stuff, huh?

Got a letter to the local better business bureau, TV consumer watch, or
the Review Journal you could point to so it is something other than an
obviously clue challenged anonymous poster making unsubstantiated claims?

Old June 5th 07, 03:13 AM posted to rec.autos.4x4
Lon

Bob Becker proclaimed:

> max you dont know me or much else for that matter and until you know the
> facts you shouldnt say much as you can put only make yourself look like
> a chump

I once attended a technical class with some of the administrators from
WebTV. A rather sad experience. When we felt sorry for them, they
claimed we should meet their customers.
Old June 5th 07, 03:15 AM posted to rec.autos.4x4
Lon

Bob Becker proclaimed:

> alright As a good christian and friend I thought to a fellow employee
> that worked at a place in another city for 3 yrs I felt sorry for him
> and his family and helped him out in time of need. even fixing a vehicle
> he was working on. He was to give me title to a truck for collateral
> promising to repay with various funds he was to receive. Then quit his
> job and moved in the middle of the nite and has since sought safe haven
> in las vegas and using that buisness to screen his calls for him and
> avoiding any of his responsibility and honor his word. I did this not
> for him but because of his kids and the fact we had worked together for
> 3 yrs. no one can understand why he chose to do what he has done and now
> refuses to respond to me, and since he uses that company to screen his
> calls they are no better than he is and would probably do the same
> whether you support or believe what I say is up to you and I would not
> think you would help another that choose to help you if you needed and
> received help from someone

Oh, now *THAT* is good enough set of details for me. Yup. If you had
anything you'd have already done something. Strong suspicion the other
person might have a different story.

Old June 5th 07, 03:50 AM posted to rec.autos.4x4
Fuller Rath

****, Homoland Security couldn't find their ass with both hands firmly planted within

"Lon" > wrote in message . ..
: Bob Becker proclaimed:
:

: Say, you don't mind if we let Homeland Security know what a great job
: you've been doing with that ANFO mix in your back yard do ya?
:

Best auto parts store. J J Technology 15 April 28th 13 03:41 AM
Auto Parts Online Store Emerson Moseley Alfa Romeo 0 July 23rd 06 05:07 PM
Auto Parts Online Store Emerson Moseley Dodge 0 July 23rd 06 05:00 PM
Auto Parts Online Store Emerson Moseley BMW 0 July 23rd 06 04:46 PM
Auto Parts Online Store MoseMan Simulators 0 July 23rd 06 04:19 PM