CRACKWHORE KATE LIGHT UP

Old April 23rd 05, 12:08 AM

Default CRACKWHORE KATE LIGHT UP

lmfao

in a mustang too

hurc ast
Old April 23rd 05, 03:14 AM

baywatch wrote:

> lmfao

> in a mustang too

hurc ast,

What the F are you mumbling about? Is it too much to ask for you to
write some complete sentences?

Patrick
'93 Cobra

Old April 23rd 05, 02:45 PM
JohnR66

Ignore the troll. He probably has a Honda (with wing and fart can) who got
spanked by a V6 Mustang and is taking out frustrations on the group.
; )
John

oups.com...

Old April 23rd 05, 04:13 PM
Mark C.

I keep blocking his posts but he's so obsessed that he changes email
addresses just to post obsenities to this group. Best to just ignore him and
block him when he posts.

--
Mark

Old April 23rd 05, 09:57 PM

On Sat, 23 Apr 2005 13:45:19 GMT, "JohnR66" > wrote:

>Ignore the troll. He probably has a Honda (with wing and fart can) who got
>spanked by a V6 Mustang and is taking out frustrations on the group.
>; )
>John

lmfao

the only thing i spank is your wallet when ya pay me to fix that POS

c ya SOON

u go girl

hurc ast

Old April 24th 05, 03:26 AM

> On Sat, 23 Apr 2005 13:45:19 GMT, "JohnR66" > wrote:
> >Ignore the troll. He probably has a Honda (with wing and fart can)

who got
> >spanked by a V6 Mustang and is taking out frustrations on the group.

John,

You're giving him too much credit. He's obviously MUCH further down
the evolutionary scale than that. His transportation probably
alternates between a rusty, broken down, old bicycle and some worn-out
tennis shoes.

> the only thing i spank is your wallet when ya pay me to fix that POS

Hurc, ast,

The only thing you're spanking is your monkey. Now be a good little
boy and go find something to do while us adults talk. Scam.

Patrick
'93 Cobra