Video: US17 South

Old January 24th 08, 06:50 AM posted to misc.transport.road,rec.autos.driving
necromancer

Default Video: US17 South

New video from the worldofnecromancer:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G1vUiGTcSIQ

This is US Highway 17 South from the junction with GA520 just South of
the Sidney Lanier Bridge, multiplexed with GA520 to just North of IH95's
Exit 29.

If you notice a difference in the video, its that I finally settled on a
decent video editor to use instead of WMM. And this program lets me
control where on the frame the text appears. More videos from the
footage I shot that day (the same raw footage as I made the Sidney
Lanier Bridge and Downing Musgrove Causeway videos from) will be forth
comming (and we'll actually get away from US17 in the next video ).

Enjoy.

--
necromancer

Deadly Speeder. And PROUD of it, Man!!!

Old January 24th 08, 06:16 PM posted to misc.transport.road, rec.autos.driving

On Jan 24, 1:50*am, necromancer
> wrote:
> New video from the worldofnecromancer:
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G1vUiGTcSIQ
>
> This is US Highway 17 South from the junction with GA520 just South of
> the Sidney Lanier Bridge, multiplexed with GA520 to just North of IH95's
> Exit 29.
>
> If you notice a difference in the video, its that I finally settled on a
> decent video editor to use instead of WMM. And this program lets me
> control where on the frame the text appears. More videos from the
> footage I shot that day (the same raw footage as I made the Sidney
> Lanier Bridge and Downing Musgrove Causeway videos from) will be forth
> comming (and we'll actually get away from US17 in the next video ).
>
> Enjoy.
>
> --
> necromancer
>
> Deadly Speeder. And PROUD of it, Man!!!

Nice job overall and much better with regards to the text placement.

What video program did you decide to use?

Jim K. Georges
Freewayjim
Old January 24th 08, 06:34 PM posted to misc.transport.road,rec.autos.driving
necromancer

:
> On Jan 24, 1:50*am, necromancer
> > wrote:
> > New video from the worldofnecromancer:
> >
> > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G1vUiGTcSIQ
> >
> > This is US Highway 17 South from the junction with GA520 just South of
> > the Sidney Lanier Bridge, multiplexed with GA520 to just North of IH95's
> > Exit 29.
> >
> > If you notice a difference in the video, its that I finally settled on a
> > decent video editor to use instead of WMM. And this program lets me
> > control where on the frame the text appears. More videos from the
> > footage I shot that day (the same raw footage as I made the Sidney
> > Lanier Bridge and Downing Musgrove Causeway videos from) will be forth
> > comming (and we'll actually get away from US17 in the next video ).
> >
> > Enjoy.
> >
> > --
> > necromancer
> >
> > Deadly Speeder. And PROUD of it, Man!!!

> Nice job overall and much better with regards to the text placement.

Thanks. I'm hoping to get to J-ville this weekend to shoot a some
footage of the freeways (and the bridges) down there depending on the
weather and I have about 2 or three more videos from the footage I have
on US82 and GA99 to do.

> What video program did you decide to use?

Its called AVS Video Editor version 3.5. It can be found at
www.avs4you.com. The cost was US$29.00 and comes with 1 year of updates.

--
"Do we operate under a system of equal justice
under law? Or is there one system for the average
Old January 24th 08, 11:04 PM posted to soc.culture.canada,misc.transport.road,rec.autos.driving
necromancer

necromancer:

<< snip ****e I didn't say >>

> their parent

I was wondering when this wacko was going to spoof me.....

--
"This town needs an enema!"
--The Joker
Old January 24th 08, 11:58 PM posted to soc.culture.canada,misc.transport.road,rec.autos.driving
Rich Piehl[_2_]

necromancer wrote:
> necromancer:
>> means.
>>
>> 623. Japhet

> << snip ****e I didn't say >>
>
>> their parent

> I was wondering when this wacko was going to spoof me.....

Has to be a heckuva' setup to spoof that many people that much. They
hit another NG I frequent a couple of weeks ago and cranked out 200
messages in a matter of minutes using nyms of legit people in the group.
Same type stuff, I might add.

Take care,
Rich

God bless the USA

--
That's one of the problems in this country
The nuts don't know they're nuts.

--Jeff Foxworthy
Old January 25th 08, 03:44 AM posted to soc.culture.canada,misc.transport.road,rec.autos.driving

Rich Piehl wrote:
>necromancer wrote:
>> necromancer:
>>> means.
>>>
>>> 623. Japhet

>> << snip ****e I didn't say >>
>>
>>> their parent

>> I was wondering when this wacko was going to spoof me.....
>>

>Has to be a heckuva' setup to spoof that many people that much. They
>hit another NG I frequent a couple of weeks ago and cranked out 200
>messages in a matter of minutes using nyms of legit people in the group.
> Same type stuff, I might add.

Not really; a few years back I posted 420 responses to one post in
less than 5 seconds. :-)

--

Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder.
Old January 25th 08, 04:04 AM posted to soc.culture.canada,misc.transport.road,rec.autos.driving
Rich Piehl[_2_]

Murderous Speeding Drunken Distracted Driver (Hector Goldstein) wrote:
> Rich Piehl wrote:
>> necromancer wrote:
>>> necromancer:

>>> << snip ****e I didn't say >>

>>> I was wondering when this wacko was going to spoof me.....
>>>

>> Has to be a heckuva' setup to spoof that many people that much. They
>> hit another NG I frequent a couple of weeks ago and cranked out 200
>> messages in a matter of minutes using nyms of legit people in the group.
>> Same type stuff, I might add.

> Not really; a few years back I posted 420 responses to one post in
> less than 5 seconds. :-)

But did you steal the nyms off the most recent ng posts while doing it
to make the posts look legit?

Take care,
Rich

God bless the USA

Old January 25th 08, 04:30 AM posted to soc.culture.canada,misc.transport.road,rec.autos.driving

Rich Piehl wrote:
>> Not really; a few years back I posted 420 responses to one post in
>> less than 5 seconds. :-)
>>

>But did you steal the nyms off the most recent ng posts while doing it
>to make the posts look legit?

The nyms I used were contrived, as I was shooting to confuse the hell
out of Joseph Bartlo (who's cross posted his "lists of love" into this
group on occasion). I had a list of first names, last names, and
"mottos" that I combined in every possible combination.

If I wanted to do what you're talking about, Google groups would be a
good place to start, or I pull the group's headers, and with some very
simple VBScript figure out who was the top posters from what was
available, and go from there. Child's play. All you need is telnet,
vbscript, a network connection, and an NNTP server. A database server
like MySQL, Microsoft SQL server, or Access would make life a bit
easier, but it's not a requirement.

--

Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder.
Old January 25th 08, 04:32 AM posted to soc.culture.canada,misc.transport.road,rec.autos.driving
Rich Piehl[_2_]

Murderous Speeding Drunken Distracted Driver (Hector Goldstein) wrote:
> Rich Piehl wrote:
>>> Not really; a few years back I posted 420 responses to one post in
>>> less than 5 seconds. :-)
>>>

>> But did you steal the nyms off the most recent ng posts while doing it
>> to make the posts look legit?

> The nyms I used were contrived, as I was shooting to confuse the hell
> out of Joseph Bartlo (who's cross posted his "lists of love" into this
> group on occasion). I had a list of first names, last names, and
> "mottos" that I combined in every possible combination.
>
> If I wanted to do what you're talking about, Google groups would be a
> good place to start, or I pull the group's headers, and with some very
> simple VBScript figure out who was the top posters from what was
> available, and go from there. Child's play. All you need is telnet,
> vbscript, a network connection, and an NNTP server. A database server
> like MySQL, Microsoft SQL server, or Access would make life a bit
> easier, but it's not a requirement.

I'll take your word for it. All I know is that outfit is annoying.

Take care,
Rich

God bless the USA

Old January 25th 08, 04:39 AM posted to soc.culture.canada,misc.transport.road,rec.autos.driving

Rich Piehl wrote:
>Murderous Speeding Drunken Distracted Driver (Hector Goldstein) wrote:
>>>>
>>> But did you steal the nyms off the most recent ng posts while doing it
>>> to make the posts look legit?

>> The nyms I used were contrived, as I was shooting to confuse the hell
>> out of Joseph Bartlo (who's cross posted his "lists of love" into this
>> group on occasion). I had a list of first names, last names, and
>> "mottos" that I combined in every possible combination.
>>
>> If I wanted to do what you're talking about, Google groups would be a
>> good place to start, or I pull the group's headers, and with some very
>> simple VBScript figure out who was the top posters from what was
>> available, and go from there. Child's play. All you need is telnet,
>> vbscript, a network connection, and an NNTP server. A database server
>> like MySQL, Microsoft SQL server, or Access would make life a bit
>> easier, but it's not a requirement.

>I'll take your word for it. All I know is that outfit is annoying.

No doubt about it. :-)

--

Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder.