crack manifold in 2003 GT Ford Mustang 5 speed

Old October 21st 06, 07:02 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
babes69

Default crack manifold in 2003 GT Ford Mustang 5 speed

my boyfriends GT Mustang was stolen on Aug 22, 2006. It has been recovered,
but now we have a crack manifold. Could someone please help and give us some
answers as to what may have caused it.

--
theodosia namauu

Old October 21st 06, 02:58 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Brian h

"babes69" <u28135@uwe> wrote in message news:68150aa0dc73a@uwe...
> my boyfriends GT Mustang was stolen on Aug 22, 2006. It has been
> recovered,
> but now we have a crack manifold. Could someone please help and give us
> some
> answers as to what may have caused it.
>
> --
> theodosia namauu

Crack manifold? Hehheeh.

Old October 21st 06, 11:41 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Jim C

There was a recall on some mustangs for cracked manifolds. I'm not sure the
year of cars that were covered.

Old October 22nd 06, 03:56 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Anabaena Microcystis

"babes69" <u28135@uwe> wrote in message news:68150aa0dc73a@uwe...
> my boyfriends GT Mustang was stolen on Aug 22, 2006. It has been
> recovered,
> but now we have a crack manifold. Could someone please help and give us
> some
> answers as to what may have caused it.
>
> --
> theodosia namauu

running too hot.

Old October 23rd 06, 04:00 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Brent P[_1_]

In article <68150aa0dc73a@uwe>, babes69 wrote:
> my boyfriends GT Mustang was stolen on Aug 22, 2006. It has been recovered,
> but now we have a crack manifold. Could someone please help and give us some
> answers as to what may have caused it.

How was it stolen wrt to the PATS system in the key? Did someone steal it
with the keys or defeat the system?

Old October 23rd 06, 10:15 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
WindsorFox[SS]

Brent P wrote:
> In article <68150aa0dc73a@uwe>, babes69 wrote:
>> my boyfriends GT Mustang was stolen on Aug 22, 2006. It has been recovered,
>> but now we have a crack manifold. Could someone please help and give us some
>> answers as to what may have caused it.

> How was it stolen wrt to the PATS system in the key? Did someone steal it
> with the keys or defeat the system?

He loaned it to his girlfriend and she hopped out to get
a pack of cigs at the 7-11 and when she got back out
<GASP!!> It was GOWNE!!! Ah swaar Ah wuz only inside fur uh
minute!

--

"Trespassing on private computer networks through
intentional misrepresentation is an activity that

"And now Dib I leave you to your.... Moosey fate!" -
Invader Zim
Old October 23rd 06, 10:50 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Brent P[_1_]

In article <Oha%g.30091$b23.4106@dukeread07>, WindsorFox[SS] wrote:

>> How was it stolen wrt to the PATS system in the key? Did someone steal it
>> with the keys or defeat the system?

> He loaned it to his girlfriend and she hopped out to get
> a pack of cigs at the 7-11 and when she got back out
><GASP!!> It was GOWNE!!! Ah swaar Ah wuz only inside fur uh
> minute!

laff... the reason I asked is because I read recently about the PATS
system having a vunerability and defeatable, I dunno if it was BS or not.

Old October 23rd 06, 10:56 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
WindsorFox[SS]

Brent P wrote:
> In article <Oha%g.30091$b23.4106@dukeread07>, WindsorFox[SS] wrote:
>
>>> How was it stolen wrt to the PATS system in the key? Did someone steal it
>>> with the keys or defeat the system?

>> He loaned it to his girlfriend and she hopped out to get
>> a pack of cigs at the 7-11 and when she got back out
>> <GASP!!> It was GOWNE!!! Ah swaar Ah wuz only inside fur uh
>> minute!

> laff... the reason I asked is because I read recently about the PATS
> system having a vunerability and defeatable, I dunno if it was BS or not.

OMG! I hope that doesn't include the Nissan version!