I Gotta Laugh

Old March 7th 07, 01:21 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Jason O

Default I Gotta Laugh

dwight wrote:
> "Jason O" > wrote in message
> news
>> dwight wrote:

>>> No, he's right. When Al Gore and I put up the tubes that form the
>>> backbone of all the internets, Jason was waiting in line to send one of
>>> the first posts.
>>>
>>> We were using a converted Atari game console at the time.
>>>
>>> dwight
>>>

>> November 1995.
>>
>> --
>> Jason

> Beat you.
>
> dwight

I believe I said "just about" everyone here. When did you get going in
this place?

--
Jason
Old March 8th 07, 01:09 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang

On Feb 26, 6:43 pm, Michael Johnson > wrote:

> Anymore, I look at this place as my own personal "Cheers" of Usenet.
> Although I have actually met just a few of the people here personally, I
> consider many to be good friends anyway.

I'm starting my eighth year as a participant in ramfm and I only just
met a ramfm-er face to face last Saturday night. Laurie S. came to the
SF Bay Area to plan for an upcoming MCA regional show and she got
together with some of us Vintage Mustang Forum members for dinner.
She got to see my '65 fb, my wife, my bald spot, my wife's bald
spot . . . so yes, these words on the monitor are actually put there
by real people.

180 Out

Old March 8th 07, 11:59 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Jason O

WindsorFox wrote:
> Jason O wrote:
>

>> Oh and I'm so impressed. My first Usenet posts pre-date just about
>> everyone's here, so long as we're doing that tired comparison.
>>

> Horse feathers.

Well, where's the unicorn, WF? I do hope that shoe tastes good. I
speak from experience - just use a little mustard and fungicide. ;-)

--
Jason

OMG WHAT A FREAK! i GOTTA get me one of these! StubbyElvis VW air cooled 3 October 17th 06 07:58 PM
Gotta Get Closer Thomas Avery Driving 45 August 10th 06 04:10 AM
OT, But You Gotta Love It! [email protected] Ford Mustang 3 June 19th 06 04:30 PM
Wow!You gotta see this! Eli2 BMW 0 March 14th 05 07:17 AM
Gotta get a set of these. 2.3Sleeper Ford Mustang 4 November 25th 04 11:49 AM