Her husband, daughter, and son killed by driver going wrong way but she forgives him! "What's the use of staying angry?"

Old December 28th 06, 07:03 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime
Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS

Default Her husband, daughter, and son killed by driver going wrong way but she forgives him! "What's the use of staying angry?"

Driver is suspected of DUI also. Just happened a couple days ago but
this bitch isn't bothered at all.

http://www.durhamregion.com/dr/regio...-4424376c.html

Pickering mom ready to forgive driver in fatal crash
A very close family torn apart

Dec 25, 2006
Torstar Network

A suspected drunk in a pickup truck driving the wrong way on the
interstate killed her husband, daughter and son this holiday weekend,
but Angela St-Denis has somehow found it in her heart to forgive him.

"What's the use of staying angry? What's that going to get us?" the
grieving Pickering mother of three said yesterday.

"He's a human being. He made a mistake. All I want now is that he never
get behind the wheel of a car again."

St-Denis's world came to a crashing halt at 3:40 a.m. Saturday near
Bedford, Penn., when the pickup truck entered the four-lane I-99
expressway going the wrong way and crashed head-on into the minivan
carrying the family of five to a long-anticipated Florida vacation.

Police said their minivan was passing a tractor-trailer when a pickup
driven by Jeremy Grimes, 23, travelling north in the southbound passing
lane, slammed into them.

Her husband Roger, 52, daughter Angela, 15, and son Paul, 21, were
declared dead at the scene, some 130 kilometres southeast of
Pittsburgh.

Angela St-Denis, 52, and her 22-year-old daughter, Thérèse, escaped
the horrific wreckage with minor injuries and are now back at home
trying to stitch their lives back together.

(snip)

Old December 28th 06, 09:19 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime
mike532

Old December 28th 06, 12:29 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,alt.true-crime
Rich Piehl

You must be a horribly morbid person to constantly seek out these
stories. Bet you're a lot of fun at parties.

Take care,
Rich

God bless the USA

--
I used to play on the piano...until I fell off and got hurt.

--my dad

Old December 28th 06, 12:33 PM posted to rec.autos.driving
necromancer[_1_]

Ladies and Gentlemen (and I use those words loosely), Speeders & Drunk
Drivers are MURDERERS said in rec.autos.driving:

> Driver is suspected of DUI also. Just happened a couple days ago but
> this bitch isn't bothered at all.

Just because you are a worthless bitter piece of trailer trash ****
doesn't mean that everyone is. That woman is of much higher quality than
you can ever *hope* to be.

> http://www.durhamregion.com/dr/regio...-4424376c.html

<<snip article>>

"There's not a shred of evidence that the jerries murdered anything
close to 7 million jooz. Another monstrous lie just like the 9-11
official story. "

-- Laura Bush murdered her boyfriend, 12/01/2004
Ref: http://tinyurl.com/9oog5
Old December 28th 06, 12:43 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,alt.true-crime

Someone wrote:
>You must be a horribly morbid person to constantly seek out these
>stories. Bet you're a lot of fun at parties.

The original poster finds himself to be the butt of a lot of jokes
from his bath house buddies:

--

"Laura Bush Murdered Her Boyfriend" brags of it's homosexuallity:
the guys at the bath-house stopped laughing at my 3 inch weenie.

"Laura Bush Murdered Her Boyfriend" brags of it's ability to operate a vehicle:
I must be doing something right to go 3 1/2 years without a fatal crash.
: http://groups.google.com/group/misc....e8a61824?hl=en

Joshua Calvert > demonstrates his lack of understanding of the terms "sarcasm", "irony", and "hypocrisy":
Poor rightard, forced to whine about an 40 year old event.
Old December 28th 06, 03:20 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime
Chuck Whealton

Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS wrote:

> Driver is suspected of DUI also. Just happened a couple days ago but
> this bitch isn't bothered at all.

^^^^^
You know what, Laura? You calling this woman names, as you did above,
casts you in more of a negative light than anything said about her.

Grant it, if it was my family, i'd do whatever I could to make the
person's life as miserable as I legally could. But some people are
better than that and this woman appears to be one of them.

She doesn't deserve to have YOU, or anybody else, calling her names.
What the heck is wrong with you?

Charles R. Whealton
Charles Whealton @ pleasedontspam.com

Old December 28th 06, 04:22 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime

Chuck Whealton wrote:
> Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS wrote:
>
> > Driver is suspected of DUI also. Just happened a couple days ago but
> > this bitch isn't bothered at all.

> ^^^^^
> You know what, Laura? You calling this woman names, as you did above,
> casts you in more of a negative light than anything said about her.
>
> Grant it, if it was my family, i'd do whatever I could to make the
> person's life as miserable as I legally could. But some people are
> better than that and this woman appears to be one of them.
>
> She doesn't deserve to have YOU, or anybody else, calling her names.
> What the heck is wrong with you?
>
> Charles R. Whealton
> Charles Whealton @ pleasedontspam.com

This gal is an idiotic criminal coddler or else she's been paid by the
killer to say this so he gets light treatment from the law. Either way
it's inexcusable and you are a psychopath for defending her attitude.

Old December 28th 06, 04:33 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime
Chuck Whealton

Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS wrote:
> Chuck Whealton wrote:
> > Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS wrote:
> >
> > > Driver is suspected of DUI also. Just happened a couple days ago but
> > > this bitch isn't bothered at all.

> > ^^^^^
> > You know what, Laura? You calling this woman names, as you did above,
> > casts you in more of a negative light than anything said about her.
> >
> > Grant it, if it was my family, i'd do whatever I could to make the
> > person's life as miserable as I legally could. But some people are
> > better than that and this woman appears to be one of them.
> >
> > She doesn't deserve to have YOU, or anybody else, calling her names.
> > What the heck is wrong with you?
> >
> > Charles R. Whealton
> > Charles Whealton @ pleasedontspam.com

> This gal is an idiotic criminal coddler or else she's been paid by the
> killer to say this so he gets light treatment from the law. Either way
> it's inexcusable and you are a psychopath for defending her attitude.

Actually Laura, I think you're coming off as more of a psychopath for
calling the woman names and saying she's been paid off by the killer.

Let's see, within several days, the woman who has lost her entire
family as a result of a possible drunk driver has been approached by
the driver or their family, offered money, and accepted it, just so the
person who killed her family will get a lighter sentence?

is that what you're saying, Laura?

I'm not going to get involved in a flame war with you Laura, but I'll
have no problem sleeping at night with my position on the woman's
behavior.

Old December 28th 06, 06:14 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime

Chuck Whealton wrote:

> Let's see, within several days, the woman who has lost her entire
> family as a result of a possible drunk driver has been approached by
> the driver or their family, offered money, and accepted it, just so the
> person who killed her family will get a lighter sentence?
>
> is that what you're saying, Laura?

I mentioned that as a possibility and if the killer is rich, i think it
becomes pretty likely. Have you got a better explanation for why she
said that?? Remember this is america, the most corrupt nation in
history where people will do anything for a buck.

Old December 28th 06, 08:14 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime

Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS wrote:
> Chuck Whealton wrote:
>

> > Let's see, within several days, the woman who has lost her entire
> > family as a result of a possible drunk driver has been approached by
> > the driver or their family, offered money, and accepted it, just so the
> > person who killed her family will get a lighter sentence?
> >
> > is that what you're saying, Laura?
> >

> I mentioned that as a possibility and if the killer is rich, i think it
> becomes pretty likely. Have you got a better explanation for why she
> said that?? Remember this is america, the most corrupt nation in
> history where people will do anything for a buck.

So then how much does MADD pay you to troll on Usenet? It'd have to be
a pretty weird hobby.

--JL