Aunt Judy's Real Identity Revealed

Old May 18th 06, 01:18 PM posted to rec.autos.driving

Default Aunt Judy's Real Identity Revealed

I wa reading about some hazing incidents in the newspaper and I saw
something that would look right at home in one of Aunt Judy's posts.
Could it be that Aunt Judy's secret identity is Senator Kirk Dullard?

http://www.pioneerlocal.com/cgi-bin/...06-925537.html

Old May 18th 06, 01:28 PM posted to rec.autos.driving

In article >, Scott en Aztlán wrote:

> http://www.pioneerlocal.com/cgi-bin/...06-925537.html
>
>>Adults who give alcohol to minors would have to surrender their
>>licenses for at least a year while driving privileges for underage
>>drinkers would be revoked, according to the bill that won backing
>>by the Illinois secretary of state's office.

>>"The driver's license is the hook," said state Sen. Kirk Dillard
>>(R-Hinsdale), the bill's sponsor, in a February Sun-Times news
>>story. "Nothing strikes fear in teenagers and adults more than
>>taking their driver's licenses away."

Once again, the problem with defining something as priviledge shows
itself.

Old May 18th 06, 04:47 PM posted to rec.autos.driving

"Scott en Aztlán" > wrote in message
news
>I wa reading about some hazing incidents in the newspaper and I saw
> something that would look right at home in one of Aunt Judy's posts.
> Could it be that Aunt Judy's secret identity is Senator Kirk Dullard?
>
> http://www.pioneerlocal.com/cgi-bin/...06-925537.html

Senator??? Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!

Then again, senators are such low-lifes...man, you might have a point
here. -Dave

Old May 19th 06, 05:44 PM posted to rec.autos.driving

> Scott en Aztlán said in rec.autos.driving:
> Could it be that Aunt Judy's secret identity is Senator Kirk Dullard?

I don't know, but the name fits (in that judy wants us all to live a
dull existence)...