Millions of tires subject to recall due to blowout hazard

Old August 23rd 08, 11:24 PM posted to misc.consumers,alt.politics,misc.consumers.frugal-living,rec.autos.driving

Default Millions of tires subject to recall due to blowout hazard

http://abclocal.go.com/kabc/story?se...lls&id=6338125
Old August 23rd 08, 11:26 PM posted to misc.consumers,alt.politics,misc.consumers.frugal-living,rec.autos.driving
Hugh Wood

On Aug 23, 5:24*pm, wrote:
> http://abclocal.go.com/kabc/story?se.../recalls&id=63....

Overinflation !!!!! Thanks Barry.
Old August 24th 08, 03:20 AM posted to misc.consumers,alt.politics,misc.consumers.frugal-living,rec.autos.driving
AllEmailDeletedImmediately

> wrote in message
> http://abclocal.go.com/kabc/story?se...lls&id=6338125

not tires, tire stems

Old August 24th 08, 04:00 AM posted to misc.consumers,alt.politics,misc.consumers.frugal-living,rec.autos.driving
Paulie Walnutts

On Aug 23, 9:20*pm, "AllEmailDeletedImmediately" >
wrote:
> > wrote in message

> >http://abclocal.go.com/kabc/story?se.../recalls&id=63...

> not tires, tire stems

From overuse. Thank you Obama.
Old August 24th 08, 04:19 AM posted to misc.consumers,alt.politics,misc.consumers.frugal-living,rec.autos.driving
The Real Bev[_1_]

AllEmailDeletedImmediately wrote:

> > wrote:
>> http://abclocal.go.com/kabc/story?se...lls&id=6338125

> not tires, tire stems

Can you still get metal ones? Are they better or worse?

--
Cheers,
Bev
Old August 24th 08, 01:40 PM posted to misc.consumers,alt.politics,misc.consumers.frugal-living,rec.autos.driving
Paulie Walnutts

On Aug 23, 10:19*pm, The Real Bev > wrote:
> AllEmailDeletedImmediately wrote:
> > > wrote:
> >>http://abclocal.go.com/kabc/story?se.../recalls&id=63...

> > not tires, tire stems

> Can you still get metal ones? *Are they better or worse?
>
> --
> Cheers,
> Bev
> ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ +++
> "Rats cry when they hear about my life." * -- Dilbert

Yeah,if you drive an 18 wheeler.
Old August 24th 08, 03:41 PM posted to misc.consumers,alt.politics,misc.consumers.frugal-living,rec.autos.driving
Darkangel de la Louisiane

The Real Bev wrote:
> AllEmailDeletedImmediately wrote:
>
>> > wrote:
>>> http://abclocal.go.com/kabc/story?se...lls&id=6338125
>>>

>> not tires, tire stems

> Can you still get metal ones? Are they better or worse?

Last time I went and bought yet another part for the car, I saw a couple
of brands of what looked like metal stems.

I'd guess they still sell them, but you need to either do your own tire
work or ask for them to install them when you get tire work done
someplace. Otherwise you'll just end up with the "el cheapo" hard
plastic variety.
Old August 24th 08, 06:10 PM posted to misc.consumers,alt.politics,misc.consumers.frugal-living,rec.autos.driving

wrote:
> > wrote in message

> >http://abclocal.go.com/kabc/story?se.../recalls&id=63...

> not tires, tire stems

From overuse. Thank you Obama.

defective chinese goods

Old August 24th 08, 06:39 PM posted to misc.consumers,alt.politics,misc.consumers.frugal-living,rec.autos.driving
Paulie Walnutts

On Aug 24, 9:41*am, Darkangel de la Louisiane >
wrote:
> The Real Bev wrote:

> >> not tires, tire stems

> > Can you still get metal ones? *Are they better or worse?

> Last time I went and bought yet another part for the car, I saw a couple
> of brands of what looked like metal stems.
>
> I'd guess they still sell them, but you need to either do your own tire
> work or ask for them to install them when you get tire work done
> someplace. Otherwise you'll just end up with the "el cheapo" hard
> plastic variety.

Clueless !!
Old August 24th 08, 11:05 PM posted to misc.consumers,alt.politics,misc.consumers.frugal-living,rec.autos.driving
necromancer[_5_]

On Sun, 24 Aug 2008 17:10:58 GMT, "AllEmailDeletedImmediately"
> wrote:

>"Paulie Walnutts" > wrote in message
>On Aug 23, 9:20 pm, "AllEmailDeletedImmediately" >
>wrote:
>> > wrote in message

>> >http://abclocal.go.com/kabc/story?se.../recalls&id=63...

>> not tires, tire stems

>From overuse. Thank you Obama.
>
>defective chinese goods

Thanks, Bush, Sr, Clinton, Bush, Jr

--
US President George W Bush says something intelligent: