Man begs court to show mercy to DUI Illegal who killed his wife andtwo of his kids.

Old May 25th 07, 07:21 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime,alt.politics.immigration
Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS[_1_]

Default Man begs court to show mercy to DUI Illegal who killed his wife andtwo of his kids.

http://www.heraldextra.com/content/view/222781/

Thursday, May 24, 2007
2nd UPDATE: Victim asks for mercy for driver in Christmas Eve fatal crash,

DEBBIE HUMMEL - The Associated Press

SALT LAKE CITY -- A man who portrayed Bob Cratchit in "A Christmas
Carol" and then lost his wife and two children hours later on Christmas
Eve asked for mercy Thursday for the driver responsible for the fatal crash.

Gary Ceran told a judge that he and two surviving children bear no anger
toward Carlos Prieto, 25, an illegal immigrant who was drunk when he
crashed into the family's car.

"I want Carlos to know that I forgive him," Ceran said as Prieto,
shackled, also fought back tears a few feet behind him.

"If Carlos were to look me in the eye, shake my hand and say that he'll
do all in his power to see that this will never happen again -- that
would be enough for us," Ceran said.

Noting the emotional pleas and Prieto's lack of criminal history, 3rd
District Court Judge Vernice Trease sentenced him to up to 10 years in
prison. She could have given a maximum of 15 years.

Prieto, who had a blood-alcohol level of 0.19, more than twice the legal
limit, pleaded guilty to three counts of automobile homicide in April.
Alcohol-related charges were dropped as part of the agreement.

(snip)

---------

What has happened to this country? Any red blooded american would want
to kill this monster.
Old May 25th 07, 09:14 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime,alt.politics.immigration
Murderous Speeding Drunken Driver

Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS wrote:

>What has happened to this country? Any red blooded american would want
>to kill this monster.

Uh, oh deluded moron, one would think that with as much disagreement
as you get from the others in the groups you trolled that you would
realize you don't speak for "red blooded americans." In fact, from
what I gather, the group you represent is the brain damaged unemployed
homosexual losers, which doesn't make up a significant part of the
population.

No need to thank me for explaining this to your single-digit IQ.

--

We're all here
because we're not all there.
Old May 26th 07, 03:31 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime,alt.politics.immigration

Murderous Speeding Drunken Driver wrote:
> Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS wrote:
>> What has happened to this country? Any red blooded american would want
>> to kill this monster.

> Uh, oh deluded moron, one would think that with as much disagreement
> as you get from the others in the groups you trolled that you would
> realize you don't speak for "red blooded americans." In fact, from
> what I gather, the group you represent is the brain damaged unemployed
> homosexual losers, which doesn't make up a significant part of the
> population.

Don't call me a homo. I never voted repubican in my life.

GOP = Gay Old Perverts. The party of mark foley and jeff gannon.
Old May 26th 07, 04:02 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime,alt.politics.immigration
Don Gabacho

On May 25, 2:21 pm, Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS
> wrote:
> http://www.heraldextra.com/content/view/222781/
>
> Thursday, May 24, 2007
> 2nd UPDATE: Victim asks for mercy for driver in Christmas Eve fatal crash,
>
> DEBBIE HUMMEL - The Associated Press
>
> SALT LAKE CITY -- A man who portrayed Bob Cratchit in "A Christmas
> Carol" and then lost his wife and two children hours later on Christmas
> Eve asked for mercy Thursday for the driver responsible for the fatal crash.

Well, that's certainly encouraging.

Old May 26th 07, 06:54 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime,alt.politics.immigration
Murderous Speeding Drunken Driver

Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS wrote:
>Murderous Speeding Drunken Driver wrote:
>> Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS wrote:
>>> What has happened to this country? Any red blooded american would want
>>> to kill this monster.

>> Uh, oh deluded moron, one would think that with as much disagreement
>> as you get from the others in the groups you trolled that you would
>> realize you don't speak for "red blooded americans." In fact, from
>> what I gather, the group you represent is the brain damaged unemployed
>> homosexual losers, which doesn't make up a significant part of the
>> population.

>Don't call me a homo. I never voted repubican in my life.

Your dumb ass has admitted that you've never voted, and made the
allusion that this is the result of your prior felony convictions.

So if you've never voted, it's OBVIOUS you've not voted republican or
democrat, retard. :-)

>GOP = Gay Old Perverts. The party of mark foley and jeff gannon.

Yeah, and you seem to have a very bizarre fascination with Mark and
Jeff for some reason or another. Plus, your knowledge of the contents
of various homosexual porno publications is a bit too "intimate", if
you catch my drift. And there's always your prior bragging of your
bath house exploits with the guys; a MID or URL can be provided if
you've forgotten, faggot!

Have a great day, loser!

--

We're all here
because we're not all there.
Old May 26th 07, 06:59 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime,alt.politics.immigration

Don Gabacho wrote:
>On May 25, 2:21 pm, Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS
> wrote:
>> http://www.heraldextra.com/content/view/222781/
>>
>> Thursday, May 24, 2007
>> 2nd UPDATE: Victim asks for mercy for driver in Christmas Eve fatal crash,
>>
>> DEBBIE HUMMEL - The Associated Press
>>
>> SALT LAKE CITY -- A man who portrayed Bob Cratchit in "A Christmas
>> Carol" and then lost his wife and two children hours later on Christmas
>> Eve asked for mercy Thursday for the driver responsible for the fatal crash.

>Well, that's certainly encouraging.

It certainly demonstrates someone living their faith.

--

We're all here
because we're not all there.
Old May 26th 07, 03:33 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime,alt.politics.immigration
Don Gabacho

On May 26, 1:59 am, Murderous Speeding Drunken Driver
> wrote:
> Don Gabacho wrote:
> >On May 25, 2:21 pm, Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS
> > wrote:
> >>http://www.heraldextra.com/content/view/222781/

> >> Thursday, May 24, 2007
> >> 2nd UPDATE: Victim asks for mercy for driver in Christmas Eve fatal crash,

> >> DEBBIE HUMMEL - The Associated Press

> >> SALT LAKE CITY -- A man who portrayed Bob Cratchit in "A Christmas
> >> Carol" and then lost his wife and two children hours later on Christmas
> >> Eve asked for mercy Thursday for the driver responsible for the fatal crash.

> >Well, that's certainly encouraging.

> It certainly demonstrates someone living their faith.

Encouraging, isn't it?

Old May 26th 07, 03:40 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime,alt.politics.immigration

don Gabacho wrote:
>On May 26, 1:59 am, Murderous Speeding Drunken Driver
> wrote:
>> Don Gabacho wrote:

>> >Well, that's certainly encouraging.

>> It certainly demonstrates someone living their faith.

>Encouraging, isn't it?

Yes it is.

--

We're all here
because we're not all there.
Old May 26th 07, 05:04 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime,alt.politics.immigration
Larry Bud

> What has happened to this country? Any red blooded american would want
> to kill this monster.

It's turned into a politically correct liberal wasteland that believes
in "rehabilitation" instead of punishment. Where have you been?

Old May 26th 07, 08:08 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime,alt.politics.immigration
Don Gabacho

On May 26, 10:40 am, Murderous Speeding Drunken Driver
> wrote:
> don Gabacho wrote:
> >On May 26, 1:59 am, Murderous Speeding Drunken Driver
> > wrote:

> >> It certainly demonstrates someone living their faith.

> >Encouraging, isn't it?

> Yes it is.

Not only to those who would drive drunk, but also those who would lean
quite heavily on, threaten even, anyone who would sue a Mexican---no
doubt.