93 GT front rotors recommendations

Old December 9th 06, 12:31 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Fixing Stuff

Default 93 GT front rotors recommendations

Very good info. Thanks.

om...

Old December 9th 06, 12:36 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Fixing Stuff

Good info... What I need is a good performing, safe brake. The only reason
I need replacement is that my originals are too thin for to machine again
and warped. thanks.

Old December 9th 06, 04:59 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
.boB

Fixing Stuff wrote:
> Good info... What I need is a good performing, safe brake. The only reason
> I need replacement is that my originals are too thin for to machine again
> and warped. thanks.

I run my Cobra on the road course pretty regularly. I beat
the crap out of the brakes lap after lap. I use stock Ford SVO
calipers in the front, and stock Ford T-Bird calipers in the
rear. The rotors are solid stock replacement. On the street I
use Hawk HP+ pads front and rear. I got it all from
www.discbrakesrus.com.

This is an excellent performing brake system. Hot or cold,
braking is excellent, quiet, and consistant.

For your car I would go to Autozone or NAPA and get a stock
replacement, or contact discbrakesrus and have them delivered.

--
..boB
2006 FXDI hot rod