END YOUR FRUSTRATION-HOW TO IMPROVE YOUR GOLF SWING

Old November 27th 09, 03:22 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled
kayode

Default END YOUR FRUSTRATION-HOW TO IMPROVE YOUR GOLF SWING

One of the most important part of your game the mechanics of
your “Swing”, can leave mortal man mystified and wondering “what the
heck”. This book is a compilation of articles from some of the finest
minds in
the game giving you their ideas on how to fix your golf swing.

Get this for $5.mail me if you want it
Old November 29th 09, 11:28 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled
In2hoppn[_2_]

Is that the same price for 4 door golf swing as 2 door golf?
And can it work for Jetta too if its not swinging right?
There is a hole in the A-frame on A1 golf... it's there for a reason... the
A-hole... and some do wonder "what the heck" because they realize there golf
is not immortal afterall.
So keep that in mind.
Regardless of all else, A-hole is key.

Old November 29th 09, 11:57 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled
PeterD

On Sun, 29 Nov 2009 18:28:22 -0500, "In2hoppn" >
wrote:

>Is that the same price for 4 door golf swing as 2 door golf?
>And can it work for Jetta too if its not swinging right?
>There is a hole in the A-frame on A1 golf... it's there for a reason... the
>A-hole... and some do wonder "what the heck" because they realize there golf
>is not immortal afterall.
>So keep that in mind.
>Regardless of all else, A-hole is key.
>
>"kayode" > wrote in message
>> One of the most important part of your game the mechanics of
>> your “Swing”, can leave mortal man mystified and wondering “what the
>> heck”. This book is a compilation of articles from some of the finest
>> minds in
>> the game giving you their ideas on how to fix your golf swing.
>>
>> Get this for $5.mail me if you want it

I hear Tiger's wife has a wicked swing at rear car windows... Maybe
Tiger's a swinger?
Old December 18th 09, 04:20 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled
CP Miller

kayode wrote:
> One of the most important part of your game the mechanics of
> your “Swing”, can leave mortal man mystified and wondering “what the
> heck”. This book is a compilation of articles from some of the finest
> minds in
> the game giving you their ideas on how to fix your golf swing.
>
> Get this for $5.mail me if you want it

Push your bull**** on a golf website.

Get outta' here.