which interior color hides dirt better?

Old August 5th 05, 08:54 PM
Zen Cohen

Default which interior color hides dirt better?

Looking at a new CR-Vs with black and beige leather interior. Seems the
black would hide dirt better but wanna make sure. I have two golden
retrievers and they are going to be in the car a lot.

Also, I'm in Houston where it's hot as hell. Does black really absorb a lot
more heat than lighter colored interiors?

Thanks.

Old August 6th 05, 07:49 AM
Sparky Spartacus

Zen Cohen wrote:

> Looking at a new CR-Vs with black and beige leather interior. Seems the
> black would hide dirt better but wanna make sure. I have two golden
> retrievers

beige!
Old August 6th 05, 01:48 PM
Sam Nickaby

"Zen Cohen" > wrote

> Looking at a new CR-Vs with black and beige leather interior. Seems the
> black would hide dirt better but wanna make sure. I have two golden
> retrievers and they are going to be in the car a lot.
> Also, I'm in Houston where it's hot as hell. Does black really absorb a lot
> more heat than lighter colored interiors?

Black shows scratch marks, absorbs the heat then develops cracks on the surfaces.

Old August 6th 05, 10:27 PM

Zen Cohen wrote:
> Looking at a new CR-Vs with black and beige leather interior. Seems the
> black would hide dirt better but wanna make sure. I have two golden
> retrievers and they are going to be in the car a lot.
>
> Also, I'm in Houston where it's hot as hell. Does black really absorb a lot
> more heat than lighter colored interiors?
>
> Thanks.

Black? Get the maximum legal tint if you do this, it will make a real
difference. Probably worth the top of the line metalized stuff.

Black will hide dirt much more so than beige. But the retreivers
throw a wrench in this... I had a friend with 2 and envision a half
inch of hair in the floor of the car. If that's how it will be, then
beige is the better choice.

328 tires for gravel and dirt roads? Wally BMW 3 July 11th 05 01:06 AM
Airbox has to go? Andy Jeep 19 June 20th 05 02:14 PM
Dirt Track Racing 2 help Charles F. Castor Jr. Simulators 1 June 10th 05 11:44 AM
Some Cheep SOB Dirt Bag HarryS Jeep 39 December 9th 04 04:17 AM