F/S 85 Diesel Golf $3500

Old January 1st 10, 01:46 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled
[email protected][_1_]

Default F/S 85 Diesel Golf $3500

Not mine it belongs to a very nice guy that likes to fix his cars till
there is nothing more to fix then sell them to start over on the next
car.

The engine was rebuilt including new injection pump, new tires and a
list of other things he has had fixed. He has the paperwork.

cosmetically its a 35 yr old car gold color dome dents but no body
damage no accident damage. interior very useable.

car located in Burlington NC Email me if interested and I will put
you in contact with owner

sorry I wouldn't normally do this but he is a very nice guy.
Old January 1st 10, 06:00 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled
Eric O.[_2_]

On 12/31/2009 5:46 PM, wrote:
> cosmetically its a 35 yr old car gold color dome dents but no body
> damage no accident damage. interior very useable.

Isn't it a 25 year old car? Unless it's actually a '75?
Old January 1st 10, 11:35 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled
[email protected][_1_]

On Jan 1, 1:00�pm, "Eric O." > wrote:
> On 12/31/2009 5:46 PM, wrote:
>
> > cosmetically its a 35 yr old car gold color �dome dents but no body
> > damage no accident damage. �interior very useable.

> Isn't it a 25 year old car? �Unless it's actually a '75?

Sorry yes its 25 yrs most VW's I deal with is 35 yrs

LOL Pete I have a 90 cabrio triple white with all the neu-speed
options and brand new top I'm also tring to sell 90 k but thats later
Old January 4th 10, 08:58 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled
Meyer

Just FYI - the seller, Mario Gavazzi of "Vintage Werks Restoration" in
the Burlington, North Carolina area is a known liar and thief. Nobody
who knows better in the VW air-cooled world will deal with him and
he's been banned from all of the major web sites -- deal with him at
your own risk. He's likely going to come back in here and claim its
just a few people saying this, but if you are curious as to the truth,
you can do your own Google search on "Mario Gavazzi" or "Vintage Werks
Resto" and see for yourself. No reason to take my word for it.

There was a news story out on him a while back though:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JeQ8UwWPP4Y . Just look at his reaction
and decided who you want to believe. The guy is a life-long liar.

Other links:

http://www.mariogavazzivintagewerks.com/
http://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=96792
http://metwiz.com/joansbug.htm
http://www.ratwell.com/ (look for "caveat emptor" link

And there are many more. So you have been warned.

And Mario -- are you ever going to man up and pay Joan the $9,000 you
owe her?