Good Detroit Free Press Article about Saturn: "Saturn has sharp cars,low profile"

Old May 12th 08, 03:58 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
SMS

Default Good Detroit Free Press Article about Saturn: "Saturn has sharp cars,low profile"

"http://www.freep.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20080511/COL14/805110629/1081"
Old May 12th 08, 07:46 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
PerfectReign[_1_]

marx404 turned on the Etch-A-Sketch and wrote:

> I wonder if stevie weeevie is as knowledgeable" about his coffee and
> folding bicycles? shall we have a look into your world now that we know
> where you are steve? It's time to say goodby to harassing this Saturn NG
> steve, just like you were driven from the Cingular NG. Say good night and
> leave peacefully, like a good little lonely loser troll, steven. ...and
> take your aliases with you.

WTF are you referring to?

powered by the lizard: www.opensuse.org
Old May 12th 08, 09:34 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
SMS

PerfectReign wrote:
> marx404 turned on the Etch-A-Sketch and wrote:
>
>> I wonder if stevie weeevie is as knowledgeable" about his coffee and
>> folding bicycles? shall we have a look into your world now that we know
>> where you are steve? It's time to say goodby to harassing this Saturn NG
>> steve, just like you were driven from the Cingular NG. Say good night and
>> leave peacefully, like a good little lonely loser troll, steven. ...and
>> take your aliases with you.
>>

> WTF are you referring to?

What he's referring to, is some web sites I have created.

Go to Google, type in "bicycle coffee" and then click "I'm Feeling
Lucky." That's one of my sites.

Go to Google, type in "bicycle lighting" and then click "I'm Feeling
Lucky." That's one of my sites.

As I always say, if you can't create a web site that's ranked #1 by
Google, then don't bother!

I used to have a folding bicycle web site, but I haven't been updating it.

From marx404's diatribe, I think that you can figure out why so many
people have filtered out certain posters in this group. A lot of very
insecure people, that get very upset when anyone posts anything that
they don't like others to see, though I'm astounded that apparently he
got upset about such a positive story!

The Detroit Free Press article, is right on target. Saturn is almost a
completely different company, with a different target market, than they
started out with. One thing that they really have to address in the
company's revival is what to do about serving markets where the
dealerships closed during the downturn in sales. Buyers don't want to
buy a vehicle where their warranty service requires long drives. They
could allow other GM dealers to service Saturns, allow non-exclusive
Saturn dealerships (like they have in Canada), or grant new franchises
to replace the closed dealerships.
Old May 12th 08, 10:07 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
SMS

LOL, not sure who's spoofing my user name to get around my filters, but
you have to wonder why they are so desperate that I read their posts.

I only kill-file the most cluless of the clueless, and have only three
entries for this newsgroup, , , and
.

SMS wrote:
> In article >,

says...

<snip>
Old May 13th 08, 03:35 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
PerfectReign[_1_]

SMS turned on the Etch-A-Sketch and wrote:

> PerfectReign wrote:
>> marx404 turned on the Etch-A-Sketch and wrote:
>>
>>> I wonder if stevie weeevie is as knowledgeable" about his coffee and
>>> folding bicycles? shall we have a look into your world now that we know
>>> where you are steve? It's time to say goodby to harassing this Saturn NG
>>> steve, just like you were driven from the Cingular NG. Say good night
>>> and leave peacefully, like a good little lonely loser troll, steven.
>>> ...and take your aliases with you.
>>>

>> WTF are you referring to?

> What he's referring to, is some web sites I have created.
>
> Go to Google, type in "bicycle coffee" and then click "I'm Feeling
> Lucky." That's one of my sites.
>
> Go to Google, type in "bicycle lighting" and then click "I'm Feeling
> Lucky." That's one of my sites.

Uh uh.

Let's see....

uni-berlin.de!fu-berlin.de!newshub.sdsu.edu!newscon04.news.prodigy. net!prodigy.net!newsdst01.news.prodigy.net!prodigy .com!postmaster.news.prodigy.com!flpi148.ffdc.sbc. com.POSTED!87b35fc8!not-for-mail
> From: SMS >

You use wintendo...

....you use Avast! AV...

....You are on an sbc.com nntp account...

....located on an SBC DHCP client in the US:

kai@xwing:~> whois 99.139.50.107
AT&T Internet Services SBCIS-SBIS-6BLK (NET-99-128-0-0-1)
99.128.0.0 - 99.191.255.255
PPPoX Pool - se1.pltn13-1196740562 SBC-99-139-48-0-22-0712035612
(NET-99-139-48-0-1)
99.139.48.0 - 99.139.51.255

aha, that's always helpful...

> As I always say, if you can't create a web site that's ranked #1 by
> Google, then don't bother!
>
> I used to have a folding bicycle web site, but I haven't been updating it.
>
> From marx404's diatribe, I think that you can figure out why so many
> people have filtered out certain posters in this group. A lot of very
> insecure people, that get very upset when anyone posts anything that
> they don't like others to see, though I'm astounded that apparently he
> got upset about such a positive story!

So at least one of you is a sock puppet?

> The Detroit Free Press article, is right on target. Saturn is almost a
> completely different company, with a different target market, than they
> started out with. One thing that they really have to address in the
> company's revival is what to do about serving markets where the
> dealerships closed during the downturn in sales. Buyers don't want to
> buy a vehicle where their warranty service requires long drives. They
> could allow other GM dealers to service Saturns, allow non-exclusive
> Saturn dealerships (like they have in Canada), or grant new franchises
> to replace the closed dealerships.

That is an issue. I have no dealer within 10 miles. I find that annoying.

powered by the lizard: www.opensuse.org
Old May 13th 08, 03:37 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
PerfectReign[_1_]

marx404 turned on the Etch-A-Sketch and and said, oh wow, then wrote:

<top posting corrected>

>>> I wonder if stevie weeevie is as knowledgeable" about his coffee and
>>> folding bicycles? shall we have a look into your world now that we know
>>> where you are steve? It's time to say goodby to harassing this Saturn NG
>>> steve, just like you were driven from the Cingular NG. Say good night
>>> and leave peacefully, like a good little lonely loser troll, steven.
>>> ...and take your aliases with you.
>>>

>> WTF are you referring to?
>>

> What I'm referring to is SMS aka Stephen Shnarpf is an idiot troll and has
> no expertise on anything except trolling. When confronted about his
> trolling he resorts to personal attacks.

Uh huh.

So, IOTW, you're a fanboi of this guy steve.

Okay, simple solution - find a picture of him, get yourself a room, and
party like a rockstar.

powered by the lizard: www.opensuse.org
Old May 13th 08, 03:43 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
PerfectReign[_1_]

Someone posing as SMS turned on the Etch-A-Sketch and wrote:

Okay, sock puppet number two - my guess this is one of the fanbois?

> From: SMS >

Spoofed email?

Now there's a nice reason for an abuse note...

Never heard of woh.rr.com...

kai@xwing:~> whois woh.rr.com

Whois Server Version 2.0

Domain names in the .com and .net domains can now be registered
with many different competing registrars. Go to http://www.internic.net
for detailed information.

No match for "WOH.RR.COM".
>>> Last update of whois database: Mon, 12 May 2008 22:35:16 EDT <<<

Spoofed?

cute.

Ah, another wintendo luzer - well at least you're not using outlook
express...

Ohio, eh? Gonna rig the 2008 election?

....tempting....

>> What he's referring to, is some web sites I have created.
>>
>> Go to Google, type in "bicycle lighting" and then click "I'm Feeling
>> Lucky." That's one of my sites.

> Yup I cant find them just like you cant find answers for my questions.

Don't know about you, but I found it no problem.