Dellorto DHLA 40 carb set-up

Old October 18th 16, 09:43 PM posted to alt.autos.alfa-romeo

Default Dellorto DHLA 40 carb set-up

Pls guys i need help finding the correct jetting sizes for my 2.0 turbo carbs
Old November 19th 16, 07:20 AM posted to alt.autos.alfa-romeo
zulu

Il 18/10/2016 22:43, ha scritto:
> Pls guys i need help finding the correct jetting sizes for my 2.0 turbo carbs

Me too. Nobody will answer.
Old November 21st 16, 02:19 PM posted to alt.autos.alfa-romeo
Stef[_2_]

On 2016-11-19 zulu wrote in alt.autos.alfa-romeo:
> Il 18/10/2016 22:43, ha scritto:
>> Pls guys i need help finding the correct jetting sizes for my 2.0 turbo carbs
>>

> Me too. Nobody will answer.

Yes this group is real quite for years now, shame. For Alfa questions, web
forums are much more alive these days.

Don't know the answer to this question, but if you post a question I know
the answer too, I might answer. ;-)

This dutch forum is very active (if you can read it):
http://forum.alfaclub.nl/index.php

Here's an english forum:
http://www.alfabb.com/

And there are probably al lot more. But it would be nice to get some traffic
back in this group. :-)

--
Stef (remove caps, dashes and .invalid from e-mail address to reply by mail)

First Law of Socio-Genetics:
Celibacy is not hereditary.
Old December 10th 16, 11:03 AM posted to alt.autos.alfa-romeo

If you need the jetting too ?
Regards

Old December 10th 16, 11:07 AM posted to alt.autos.alfa-romeo

Send PM

For Sale: Dellorto carb conversion for spider. Catman Alfa Romeo 0 November 28th 06 10:28 AM
Dellorto Carburetor not idling..... [email protected] VW air cooled 0 January 10th 06 05:58 AM
Help! Dellorto 45 leaking gas into the intake! Jan Andersson VW air cooled 5 August 1st 05 11:20 AM
Dellorto Tomica VW air cooled 1 July 6th 05 08:46 PM
Dellorto carb problem Gareth Edwards VW air cooled 8 December 23rd 04 08:30 PM