Old VW's Unsafe?

Old October 17th 04, 11:14 AM
Chris Perdue

>From: braukuche

>No car is going to guarantee you safety, a good portion of that
>responsibility lies with you the driver.

indeed
-------------------
Chris Perdue
"I'm ever so thankful for the Internet; it has allowed me to keep a finger in
the pie and to make some small contribution to those younger who will carry the
air-cooled legend forward"
Jim Mais
Feb. 2004
Old October 17th 04, 09:40 PM
Kidd Andersson

>>No car is going to guarantee you safety, a good portion of that
>>responsibility lies with you the driver.

>...or the carelessness of other people's driving :-(

Or it the carelessness lies with drunk people trying to cross the road at 2:30
am in an area where there are no street lights....

Kidd
What's the difference between a northern fairytale and a southern fairytale? A
northern fairytale starts out "Once upon a time..." A southern fairytale starts
with "Ya'll ain't gonna believe this ****..."
Old October 18th 04, 03:10 AM
MUADIB®

>Or it the carelessness lies with drunk people trying to cross the road at 2:30
>am in an area where there are no street lights....

Wow,............That's an odd Post Kidd............
.............A bad situation anyway.

Hope that's not a personal experience thing...............

Remove "YOURPANTIES" to reply

MUADIB®

http://www.angelfire.com/retro/sster...IN%20PAGE.html

one small step for man,.....
One giant leap for attorneys.
Old October 18th 04, 06:31 AM
Kidd Andersson

>Wow,............That's an odd Post Kidd............
>............A bad situation anyway.
>
>Hope that's not a personal experience thing...............

Unfortunately, it was a personal experience. While I was 8 months pregnant.

Old October 19th 04, 01:08 AM
MUADIB®

>Unfortunately, it was a personal experience. While I was 8 months pregnant.

Wow,..............sorry to hear that ................better luck in
the future for sure.

No one needs to experience things like that.

Old October 19th 04, 03:39 AM
Kidd Andersson

>Wow,..............sorry to hear that ................better luck in
>the future for sure.
>
>No one needs to experience things like that.

I'll spare you the gross details, but thank you. I'm okay. I've retold the
story a million times so I can do it without flinching now.

Kidd
"We're friends. You smile, I smile. You hurt, I hurt. You cry, I cry. You jump
off a bridge.... I'm gonna miss your dumb ass."