Off Topic: Thank You Veterans.

Old November 10th 06, 08:40 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
L.W.(Bill) Hughes III[_1_]

Default Off Topic: Thank You Veterans.

http://www.billhughes.com/Veterans.htm
Old November 10th 06, 08:46 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Daniel Bibbens

"L.W.(Bill) Hughes III" > writes:

> http://www.billhughes.com/Veterans.htm

And happy birthday to the USMC

https://www.godaddy.com/gdshop/holid...ash.asp?se=%2B
Old November 10th 06, 09:06 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
L.W.(Bill) Hughes III[_1_]

Semper Fidelis.
God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/

Old November 10th 06, 10:33 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Earle Horton[_7_]

"L.W.(Bill) Hughes III" > wrote in message
> http://www.billhughes.com/Veterans.htm

And thank you, democratic voters.

http://www.rockymountainnews.com/drmn/elections/

Earle

Old November 10th 06, 10:49 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
L.W.(Bill) Hughes III[_1_]

We get the government we deserve.
God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/

Old November 10th 06, 11:59 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
billy ray

I don't know about Denver but in predominately Demoncratic downtown
Cincinnati they denied a hospitalized veteran of two wars the opportunity to
vote even though the hospital staff have documentation that the appropriate
forms were faxed to the board of elections within the proper time frame.

The board of elections refuses to respond.

Old November 11th 06, 12:25 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Matt Macchiarolo

Voter disenfranchising? In Ohio? Surely you jest.

Old November 11th 06, 12:34 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Matt Macchiarolo

And we deserve better than the likes of DeLay, Hastert, Foley and their
Republican greed, bribery and influence-peddling. Funny how it took the Dems
40 years to sink and it only took the Republicans 12 years.

Old November 11th 06, 01:02 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
billy ray

The only explanation I can imagine is that they think someone who joined the
Merchant Marine at 16 (during WWII), enlisted in the Navy and completed
underwater demolition training at age 17 (still during WWII), and then
volunteered for reactivation to active service again in 1950 (Korean War),
and finally retired from military service can't be trusted to vote.

But what the heck...... he's over 80 and a member of a generation that
selflessly stepped forward even before their country asked for their help.

Someone like that cannot be trusted with a vote....

. ..

Old November 11th 06, 06:22 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
bllsht[_1_]

In message >, "Matt Macchiarolo"
wrote:

>And we deserve better than the likes of DeLay, Hastert, Foley and their
>Republican greed, bribery and influence-peddling. Funny how it took the Dems
>40 years to sink and it only took the Republicans 12 years.

Kinda hard to tell them apart anymore. They're all sleazy dirtbags.