"A statement on wheels: Hummer"

Old April 22nd 04, 02:16 PM
Mike

Default "A statement on wheels: Hummer"

A statement on wheels
The Hummer is a moving "Get Out of My Way" sign, a 16-foot-long
behemoth that its critics — and there are plenty — call
ostentatious and irresponsible. And who is behind that smoked glass,
under the sloped, angular roof that appears to be frowning at peasants
in lesser vehicles?
at http://www.washtimes.com/culture/200...2421-7374r.htm