Virtual Motorsports Is Open

Old May 19th 06, 08:56 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators

Default Virtual Motorsports Is Open

Although we have been live for a number of days now, I'm pleased to
announce that with the completion of phase one of our e-commerce site,
we are officially open for business.

Virtual Motorsports LLC is proud to serve as the exclusive North
American distributor providing sales and service of VPP premium racing
equipment systems. You are encouraged to visit our site at
www.virmotorsports.com. Your comments and feedback will be most welcome
in addition to any questions you may have.

It has been our goal to provide the most efficient shopping experience
possible. To that end, please don't hesitate to contact us should you
encounter anything that hinders you from realizing that experience. We
have tested the store for complete functionality, however it is
difficult to imagine every possible scenario. So again, please don't
hesitate to contact us with any issues concerning site access.

Over the coming weeks you will most likely notice changes to the
interface of the e-store portion of our site. These changes are
specifically planned to further enhance the experience during your
visit. Your patience during this time will be greatly appreciated.

Best Regards,

Bruce Saltzman

www.virmotorsports.com

Old May 20th 06, 12:50 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators

wrote in news:1148068607.651802.241570@
> Virtual Motorsports LLC is proud to serve as the exclusive North
> American distributor providing sales and service of VPP premium racing
> equipment systems. You are encouraged to visit our site at

www.virmotorsports.com. Your comments and feedback will be most welcome
> in addition to any questions you may have.
>
> .
>
> Best Regards,
>
> Bruce Saltzman

www.virmotorsports.com

Good luck Bruce. I droooool at the equipment your company is selling.
Anyhow, hope you get some response, I might suggest tieing in with some
of these simulator cockpit companies that are demoing at most of the major
USA events...you could attract the attention of pro drivers who will have
somebody else's money to spend.

dave henrie
Old May 20th 06, 06:30 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators

Thanks for the kind words and suggestions guys.