YOUR CHANCE OF BEING KILLED BY A RECKLESS DRIVER EXCEEDS YOUR CHANCE OF BEING KILLED BY ALL OTHER CRIMINALS PUT TOGETHER

Old June 8th 09, 07:50 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.true-crime,alt.politics,talk.politics.misc,alt.politics.usa
Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS[_1_]

Default YOUR CHANCE OF BEING KILLED BY A RECKLESS DRIVER EXCEEDS YOUR CHANCE OF BEING KILLED BY ALL OTHER CRIMINALS PUT TOGETHER

And yet the idiot american has been brainwashed into thinking criminal
driving is a nothing issue while terrorism, which doesn't harm anyone, is
problem number 1.
Old June 8th 09, 08:13 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.true-crime,alt.politics,talk.politics.misc,alt.politics.usa

On Jun 8, 2:50*pm, "Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS"
> wrote:
> And yet the idiot american has been brainwashed into thinking criminal
> driving is *a nothing issue while terrorism, which doesn't harm anyone, is
> problem number 1.

Then I should be extremely safe; given the diligence I give when I'm
driving, I don't have to worry about such trivial concerns.

Terrorism is a MUCH greater problem than DUI; I can, by paying
attention, avoid drunk drivers much easier than I can terrorists.

Of course, a moron like you might not be so fortunate. Oh well.

Old June 8th 09, 08:51 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.true-crime,alt.politics,talk.politics.misc,alt.politics.usa

On Jun 8, 3:44*pm, "Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS"
> wrote:
> TedKennedyMurderedHisPregnantMistress.dwp...@spamg ourmet.com wrote :
>
> > On Jun 8, 2:50*pm, "Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS"
> > > wrote:
> >> And yet the idiot american has been brainwashed into thinking criminal
> >> driving is *a nothing issue while terrorism, which doesn't harm anyone,

> > *is
> >> problem number 1.

> > Then I should be extremely safe; given the diligence I give when I'm
> > driving, I don't have to worry about such trivial concerns.

> > Terrorism is a MUCH greater problem than DUI; I can, by paying
> > attention, avoid drunk drivers much easier than I can terrorists.

> Hey stupid. *How do you avoid drunk drivers?

By opening your eyes, and looking for vehicles being driven
erratically. Guess what; not only do you get to avoid drunk drivers,
but you also get to avoid speeders, reckless drivers, incompetent
drivers, and other such retards in your family tree. Too stupid to
figure that out, **** for brains? Your stupidity is not my problem,
but it is entertaining from time to time.

Old June 8th 09, 09:08 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.true-crime,alt.politics,talk.politics.misc,alt.politics.usa
Paulie Walnutts

On Jun 8, 1:50*pm, "Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS"
> wrote:
> And yet the idiot american has been brainwashed into thinking criminal
> driving is *a nothing issue while terrorism, which doesn't harm anyone, is
> problem number 1.

As opposed to your chances of being runover by a drunk illegal alien
mexxkin?? I'll take a sober speeder over a drunk mexxkin anyday.
Old June 8th 09, 09:09 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.true-crime,alt.politics,talk.politics.misc,alt.politics.usa
Paulie Walnutts

On Jun 8, 2:44*pm, "Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS"

Try being off the streets after closing time you ****ing imbecile !!
Old June 9th 09, 02:04 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.true-crime,alt.politics,talk.politics.misc,alt.politics.usa
necromancer - ECHM[_2_]

SFB spewed:

>TedKennedyMurderedHisPregnantMistress.dwpj65@spam gourmet.com wrote in
:

>> On Jun 8, 2:50*pm, "Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS"
>> > wrote:
>>> And yet the idiot american has been brainwashed into thinking criminal
>>> driving is *a nothing issue while terrorism, which doesn't harm anyone,

>> is
>>> problem number 1.

>> Then I should be extremely safe; given the diligence I give when I'm
>> driving, I don't have to worry about such trivial concerns.
>>
>> Terrorism is a MUCH greater problem than DUI; I can, by paying
>> attention, avoid drunk drivers much easier than I can terrorists.
>>

>Hey stupid. How do you avoid drunk drivers?

By being a competent driver - something you would know nothing about.

BTW, what's with the sudden spew of your crapola here? Get tired of
playing bukakke queen down at the Greeley bathhouse?

--
LBMHB/lb-VH/SADDAM supports the troops:
"Like hell. The Morons will just get a couple other jarheads to take

Ref: http://tinyurl.com/y6gbk2
Message ID:
Old June 9th 09, 03:22 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.true-crime,alt.politics,talk.politics.misc,alt.politics.usa
MLOM

On Jun 8, 1:50*pm, "Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS"
> wrote:
> And yet the idiot american has been brainwashed into thinking criminal
> driving is *a nothing issue while terrorism, which doesn't harm anyone, is
> problem number 1.

Terrorism not harming anyone? ROTFLMAO. Surely you don't believe the
Looney Tunes cartoons showing explosives going off and leaving the
victim with just a covering of soot.

Did pedophilia drop off your radar again, or is it #2?

--

Speeders And Drunk Drivers Are Murderers (SADDAM) admits to being a
pedophile coddler:

"The biggest threat to your kids is not pedophiles, but speeders and
drunk drivers.”
Speeders And Drunk Drivers Are Murderers (SADDAM), 28 October 2007

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.a...220f0f9eb0c3bf