Like the Automotive Industry? Want be a News Editor for an Automotive site? If YES, continue reading...

Old April 12th 07, 01:28 PM posted to rec.autos.tech
ANT

Default Like the Automotive Industry? Want be a News Editor for an Automotive site? If YES, continue reading...

Calling all freelancers/ghostwriters/car lovers/students/etc...

Company established in the UK is actively seeking a global team of
ghostwriters to provide regular content to website project.

Ghostwriters fluent in English required globally to constantly update
automotive website with relevant articles in a daily basis.

No previous experience required.

Creativity and skill required to research relevant and current
automotive industry "hot topics" and brand "news articles" with
writing style appropriate to website.

Also some graphic knowledge to create one simple image per article
using template.

Basic internet knowledge to upload directly to website using
integrated Content Management System.

Username and Editor status provided at website to trustworthy
ghostwriters.

Short-term on average 1-10 articles needed per day per ghostwriter.
So an average of around 5-50 per week (5 days a week Mon.-Fri.). Long-
term the demand for articles will increase.

Each complete article takes on average between 5-15 minutes to
create. Maximum 25 minutes for more detailed or complex articles.

Payment is done by article and averages between $0.50-$2.00 depending
on quality, complexity and experience. Expect to earn around $12.50-
$50.00 per week for 25 articles / $50-$200 per month / $600-$2,400 per
year . This equals more-or-less to a total of about 4 hours per week,
20 hours per month, 240 hours per year.

In comparison, for example to affiliate programs, we provide a much
better return on your time investment. Perfect for part-time, work
from home, students, etc.

Top Editors will be rewarded with bonuses and premium news articles
prices.

At the moment team will be limited to 1-2 Editor(s) per country and
10-20 globally. Editors report and research in a global basis, and
not country/region specific. Although this might happen in future.
Currently and short-term the total amount of articles per week is also
limited to 200. So strictly on a first-come, first-served basis.
Established and pioneer editors given priority.

Interest in cars and the automotive industry will help.

All payments to be done through Paypal weekly or monthly.

All candidates go through a 2-week trial/training period. During this
period ghostwriters will be paid at $0.50 per article and must provide
10 articles / 1 article per day. At the end of this period a decision
is made based on suitability and fixed price per article. This price
is reviewed every quarter.

Please send your contact details, questions, interest to the following
email address:
alliantce(at)gmail(dot)com *
(*Replace (at) and (dot) accordingly)

Looking for candidates that can provide a service long-term.

Regards,

BAF

PS - These positions are not suitable for experienced writers. But
perfect for car enthusiasts in developing countries (India, China,
etc) looking to make some extra money writing about a subject they
like.

Old April 12th 07, 02:00 PM posted to rec.autos.tech
*

ANT > wrote in article
.com>...
> Calling all freelancers/ghostwriters/car lovers/students/etc...
>
> Company established in the UK is actively seeking a global team of
> ghostwriters to provide regular content to website project.
>
> Ghostwriters fluent in English required globally to constantly update
> automotive website with relevant articles in a daily basis.
>
> No previous experience required.
>
> Creativity and skill required to research relevant and current
> automotive industry "hot topics" and brand "news articles" with
> writing style appropriate to website.
>
> Also some graphic knowledge to create one simple image per article
> using template.
>
> Basic internet knowledge to upload directly to website using
> integrated Content Management System.
>
> Username and Editor status provided at website to trustworthy
> ghostwriters.
>
> Short-term on average 1-10 articles needed per day per ghostwriter.
> So an average of around 5-50 per week (5 days a week Mon.-Fri.). Long-
> term the demand for articles will increase.
>
> Each complete article takes on average between 5-15 minutes to
> create. Maximum 25 minutes for more detailed or complex articles.
>
> Payment is done by article and averages between $0.50-$2.00 depending
> on quality, complexity and experience. Expect to earn around $12.50-
> $50.00 per week for 25 articles / $50-$200 per month / $600-$2,400 per
> year . This equals more-or-less to a total of about 4 hours per week,
> 20 hours per month, 240 hours per year.

This IS a joke........isn't it?

50 cents for a written article?

What an insult!

Obviously aimed at the "I think I have a book in me" egotists looking for
that "big break!"

With the development of the Internet, EVERYBODY'S a
writer........Unfortunately most are not GOOD writers.

> In comparison, for example to affiliate programs, we provide a much
> better return on your time investment. Perfect for part-time, work
> from home, students, etc.
>
> Top Editors will be rewarded with bonuses and premium news articles
> prices.
>
> At the moment team will be limited to 1-2 Editor(s) per country and
> 10-20 globally. Editors report and research in a global basis, and
> not country/region specific. Although this might happen in future.
> Currently and short-term the total amount of articles per week is also
> limited to 200. So strictly on a first-come, first-served basis.
> Established and pioneer editors given priority.
>
> Interest in cars and the automotive industry will help.
>
> All payments to be done through Paypal weekly or monthly.
>
> All candidates go through a 2-week trial/training period. During this
> period ghostwriters will be paid at $0.50 per article and must provide
> 10 articles / 1 article per day. At the end of this period a decision
> is made based on suitability and fixed price per article. This price
> is reviewed every quarter.
>
> Please send your contact details, questions, interest to the following
> email address:
> alliantce(at)gmail(dot)com *
> (*Replace (at) and (dot) accordingly)
>
> Looking for candidates that can provide a service long-term.
>
> Regards,
>
> BAF
>

> PS - These positions are not suitable for experienced writers.

Yup....."Experienced writers" KNOW that you are ripping people off.......50
cents per article - yeah, sure!

> But
> perfect for car enthusiasts in developing countries (India, China,
> etc) looking to make some extra money writing about a subject they
> like.

I simply can't wait to read the "Hindish" and "Chinglish" articles.......

Looks as though you have a real winner in the making here.......

Old April 12th 07, 03:21 PM posted to rec.autos.tech
ANT

Please note 50 cent is for the training period ONLY. On average our
editors receive $2 per news article. This type of articles take on
average 10 minutes. So that's a $12 hourly rate - not a bad hourly
rate anywhere in the world.

Most of our editors are making $100-$200 per month depending on how
many articles they write.

Compared to most "pay-per-post" schemes out there - this is a much a
better opportunity.

We currently have 8 News Editors globally.
- 1 USA
- 1 Brazil
- 2 Romania
- 1 UK
- 1 Russia
- 1 India
- 1 China

We are trying to increase the team to 20 Editors.

It's this suited for everyone? - NO. It's not a job for experienced
writers - we are talking about $12 per hour.

But, for example if you are a student in China/India/etc it's a good
opportunity to easily earn around $100-$200 a month with a few hours
work.

This is the type of candidates we are looking for.

We are hoping to receive some interest with this post. Then it will
be by invitation, so only candidates that fit the profile will be
considered.

I respect that $2 for 10 minutes work is not good enough for some
people. But for others $200 a month are nice little earner.

Thanks,

Ant

Old April 12th 07, 03:23 PM posted to rec.autos.tech
John S.

On Apr 12, 8:28 am, "ANT" > wrote:
> [...]
>
> All candidates go through a 2-week trial/training period. During this
> period ghostwriters will be paid at $0.50 per article and must provide
> 10 articles / 1 article per day. At the end of this period a decision
> is made based on suitability and fixed price per article. This price
> is reviewed every quarter.
>
> Please send your contact details, questions, interest to the following
> email address:
> alliantce(at)gmail(dot)com *
> (*Replace (at) and (dot) accordingly)
>
> Looking for candidates that can provide a service long-term.
>
> Regards,
>
> BAF
>
> PS - These positions are not suitable for experienced writers. But
> perfect for car enthusiasts in developing countries (India, China,
> etc) looking to make some extra money writing about a subject they

Assuming this is real and not a scam, at that price you should
consider outsourcing to Harbin or Urumqi.

Old April 12th 07, 08:03 PM posted to rec.autos.tech
Scott Dorsey

ANT > wrote:
>Please note 50 cent is for the training period ONLY. On average our
>editors receive $2 per news article. This type of articles take on
>average 10 minutes. So that's a $12 hourly rate - not a bad hourly
>rate anywhere in the world.

I hate to tell you this, but paper magazines are paying auto writers
around fourteen cents a word, starting pay.

>Most of our editors are making $100-$200 per month depending on how
>many articles they write.

That's not enough to buy gasoline.

>It's this suited for everyone? - NO. It's not a job for experienced
>writers - we are talking about $12 per hour.
>
>But, for example if you are a student in China/India/etc it's a good
>opportunity to easily earn around $100-$200 a month with a few hours
>work.
>
>This is the type of candidates we are looking for.

These people are not apt to be very informed on the subject, however.
And it's not enough money to _get_ informed.
--scott