Got a Traffic Ticket...HElp!

Old October 23rd 06, 03:35 PM posted to rec.autos.misc
lizzy

Default Got a Traffic Ticket...HElp!

I just got court for doing 84 in a 65, and "not wearing a seatbelt",
however that dumbass was an asshole, because for once i WAS wearing my
seat belt... I'm not overly sure what I'm supposed to do, I just gotta
figure out a way to get those points off my insurance asap (i've
thought of a driving class so far) but I can't afford to pay anymore
for it...

--
lizzy
lizzy's Profile: http://www.automotiveforums.com/vbul...?userid=477455

http://www.automotiveforums.com

Old October 24th 06, 03:57 AM posted to rec.autos.misc
Porgy Tirebiter

"lizzy" > wrote in message

> I just got court for doing 84 in a 65, and "not wearing a seatbelt",
> however that dumbass was an asshole, because for once i WAS wearing my
> seat belt... I'm not overly sure what I'm supposed to do, I just gotta
> figure out a way to get those points off my insurance asap (i've
> thought of a driving class so far) but I can't afford to pay anymore
> for it...

WOW...."Dumbass" and "Asshole" in one sentence.........

Here is some sound advise...........

GROW UP!
You were speeding, take it like a MAN, not the 18 year old PUNK that you
are.
You probably got the "No seatbelt" bust either because you weren't wearing
it or
your attitude sucked. Anyone can tell you, Attitude is 9/10 of the traffic
stop. Police
are human too.Treat one with lack of respect, you get what you started.
You better hope to hell you were NOT driving Mommy's Prius at 84, she's
going to kick your butt.
The sooner you learn that the Freeway is NOT a videogame, the better off ALL
of us will be.
I personally am NOT *Impressed* with your antics.I hope they cite your
stupid ass again, if you are speeding.
That way you can't hide it from Mommy or the insurance company.Can't afford
insurance? DON'T DRIVE!
Pretty simple eh

Damn kids.......

Old March 3rd 07, 08:36 PM posted to rec.autos.misc
funcruise

Very simple boys, just slow down from now on. Live longer, no
points.....

--
funcruise
funcruise's Profile: http://www.automotiveforums.com/vbul...?userid=449832