RAS-Factor

Old September 8th 05, 10:48 PM
Mitch_A

Default RAS-Factor

Ive setup a website and will be setting up a server shortly depending upon
interest. The website can be found here

http://ras-factor.servebeer.com/ras-factor

If interested send me an email. Addy is on the site under Contacts.

Were looking for volunteers.

Before anyone starts crying Im only doing this to try and jumpstart our
Saturday racing fun using rFactor. If it doesnt fly so be it, but I
tried...

Id like to run either the Trainers or the F3's open sets, TBD.

Mitch

Old September 9th 05, 08:04 PM
JLe

"Mitch_A" > wrote in
:

> Ive setup a website and will be setting up a server shortly depending
> upon interest. The website can be found here
>
> http://ras-factor.servebeer.com/ras-factor
>
> If interested send me an email. Addy is on the site under Contacts.
>
> Were looking for volunteers.
>
> Before anyone starts crying Im only doing this to try and jumpstart
> our Saturday racing fun using rFactor. If it doesnt fly so be it, but
> I tried...
>
> Id like to run either the Trainers or the F3's open sets, TBD.
>
> Mitch

From the site: "As far as I'm concerned I'd like to just pickup right
where RASCAR left off."

What do you mean Mitch?
RASCAR was just hibernating. We are making plans to start things up again
with rFactor and are stil alive and kicking. with a working website, forum
et all. See www.rascar.org

regards jurjen
Old September 9th 05, 08:14 PM
JLe

Hmm - it looks like you blatantly just copied the rule page found at our
site. Even left our Teamspeak login adress in there and several mentions
of 'RASCAR'.

Nice going !

Old September 9th 05, 08:21 PM
Mitch_A

Id heard rumblings but hadnt seen any action regarding anything. I dont
care one way or the other. Just trying to help so we can have a race or two
on Saturday's. Id prefer to go back to the "just for fun" racing personally
anyway.

RASCAR looked to have gone the way of the dodo bird to me. We could have
run GTR and kept it alive but you all (or whomever) decided that NR2003
would keep you interested for the entire last season, much to my chagrin.
Where did that get RASCAR?

Mitch

Old September 9th 05, 08:22 PM
Mitch_A

Didnt I say so much in the first sentence? Uh, whom's? So somehow its
YOURS? Did YOU write it??

Mitch

Old September 9th 05, 09:28 PM
Tony Rickard

JLe wrote:

> From the site: "As far as I'm concerned I'd like to just pickup right
> where RASCAR left off."
>
> What do you mean Mitch?
> RASCAR was just hibernating. We are making plans to start things up again
> with rFactor and are stil alive and kicking. with a working website, forum
> et all. See www.rascar.org

Blame me Jurgen, I had no idea Rascar was still alive let alone looking
outside of Nascar sims when I started this thread.

Tony
Old September 9th 05, 11:09 PM
Mitch_A

Saving the Usenet one race at a time

Old September 10th 05, 01:13 AM
reggie white

no mitch, you didnt. what is wrong with you man?

Mitch_A wrote:
> Didnt I say so much in the first sentence? Uh, whom's? So somehow its
> YOURS? Did YOU write it??
>
> Mitch
>

> "JLe" > wrote in message
>
>>Hmm - it looks like you blatantly just copied the rule page found at our
>>site. Even left our Teamspeak login adress in there and several mentions
>>of 'RASCAR'.
>>
>>Nice going !

'99 Intrepid - Dealer Stripped Oil Pan Drain threads? officehelp1981 Chrysler 36 July 5th 05 11:13 AM
How to Piss Off an Arrogant Pedalcyclist WeatherGuy Driving 514 June 11th 05 05:59 PM
Set Pinion Factor Michale Chrysler 10 December 3rd 04 01:10 AM
different car in r Factor MadDAWG Simulators 15 November 21st 04 01:49 PM