TrackIR and NR2003

Old July 30th 05, 05:25 AM
Saltheart_Foamfollower

Default TrackIR and NR2003

I just noticed TrackIR now supports NR2003 with full 6dof.

http://www.naturalpoint.com/trackir/...03-season.html

Mitch

Old July 30th 05, 04:57 PM
R Keating

Saltheart_Foamfollower wrote:
> I just noticed TrackIR now supports NR2003 with full 6dof.
>
> http://www.naturalpoint.com/trackir/...03-season.html
>

> Mitch

Maybe I'm blind today, but I don't see how to enable it or what to
download to enable it.

I have the latest NR2003 version and have been using a "hack" to get
TrackIR support (Tr2joy). It works ok, but it is a little jerky. Now
that "official" support is out, I'd sure like to to try ... but as I
said above, I don't see how to do it.

Thanks in advance for any help,
Russell
Old July 30th 05, 05:14 PM
R Keating

R Keating wrote:
> Saltheart_Foamfollower wrote:
>
>> I just noticed TrackIR now supports NR2003 with full 6dof.
>>
>> http://www.naturalpoint.com/trackir/...03-season.html
>>

>> Mitch
>>

> Maybe I'm blind today, but I don't see how to enable it or what to
> download to enable it.
>
> I have the latest NR2003 version and have been using a "hack" to get
> TrackIR support (Tr2joy). It works ok, but it is a little jerky. Now
> that "official" support is out, I'd sure like to to try ... but as I
> said above, I don't see how to do it.
>
> Thanks in advance for any help,
> Russell

Now I see that you have to download their latest beta software (build
26). I did that and it works but it jumps around and I can't look left
or right. Need to investigate more ...

Russell
Old July 30th 05, 10:22 PM
Don Burnette

R Keating wrote:
> Saltheart_Foamfollower wrote:
>> I just noticed TrackIR now supports NR2003 with full 6dof.
>>
>> http://www.naturalpoint.com/trackir/...03-season.html
>>

>> Mitch
>>

> Maybe I'm blind today, but I don't see how to enable it or what to
> download to enable it.
>
> I have the latest NR2003 version and have been using a "hack" to get
> TrackIR support (Tr2joy). It works ok, but it is a little jerky. Now
> that "official" support is out, I'd sure like to to try ... but as I
> said above, I don't see how to do it.
>
> Thanks in advance for any help,
> Russell

I was wondering the same thing.
After I received the email from Natural Point, I checked for game updates
and there were none, and software updates and there were none either.

--
Don Burnette

"When you decide something is impossible to do, try to stay out of the
way of the man that's doing it."

Old July 31st 05, 12:02 AM
Saltheart_Foamfollower

Downloads page then the public beta3b IIRC. Run the setup then start TiR
and viola, 6dof in NR2003 1.2.0.1.

"Don Burnette" > wrote >>>