Modifications for my Roadster...

Old September 8th 06, 05:05 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Peer Landa

Default Modifications for my Roadster...

Alright...
..so I finally got my act together -- here's the mod-page for my Roadster:
http://ccrma.stanford.edu/~peer/roadstermods.html

-- peer

Old September 8th 06, 07:14 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Remove This

Whew; I'm so tired...

<--{ LOL }-->

--
I work for the ILEC ...." stuff happens! "

Old September 9th 06, 01:02 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
frank

On Fri, 08 Sep 2006 18:14:14 +0000, Remove This wrote:

> Whew; I'm so tired...
>
> <--{ LOL }-->

Indeed. Peer, how do you have time for Karma? With me, my interests are
always bumping each other out of the picture - a kind of
Rock-Paper-Scissors. Computing out wits amateur radio. Music drowns out
computing. Astronomy sees farther than my MX5 can go. MX5 runs over my
guitar...

Frank

A/C refrigerant 1991 Roadster Eric Baber Mazda 12 July 26th 06 07:23 PM
Roadster Homecoming Jean-Paul BMW 1 December 12th 05 06:55 PM
1990 mazda miata 4 sale lots of modifications TRADE/SELL $1500 Myrone Bagalay Mazda 3 September 25th 05 09:19 PM
Wish fulfillment: Just bought a 2000 Z3 Roadster (long) B. Sanders BMW 1 October 22nd 04 07:48 PM
1934 Ford Roadster Kit? D Antique cars 3 October 7th 04 03:02 PM