SPEEDING FINES BANNED BY GERMAN JUDGE

Old November 13th 10, 04:07 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime,misc.transport.trucking
Speeders & Drunk Drivers Are Murderers

Default SPEEDING FINES BANNED BY GERMAN JUDGE

HAHAHA. Just what you'd expect from a nazi. Anyway - this judge is
taking bribes from the auto industry. More car crashes means mean more
car sales.

http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/...-German-Judge-

SPEEDING FINES BANNED BY GERMAN JUDGE

German judge will not give out any more speeding finng fines
Friday November 12,2010

A JUDGE is refusing to punish any more speeding drivers – because he
says police use cameras to fill up empty municipal coffers.
Helmut Knoener, based in the British Army garrison town of Herford,
Germany, has let off more than 40 drivers in a week. He is issuing no
more penalties until MPs look “at how and why speed cameras are used”.

The judge, 62, has become the hero of oppressed motorists.

He asked: “Are radar cameras about increasing road safety or something
else altogether?

“The question is whether they are *primarily a way for municipalities
to secure jobs and earn money.”

Old November 13th 10, 08:40 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime,misc.transport.trucking
Ray Fischer

Speeders & Drunk Drivers Are Murderers > wrote:
>HAHAHA. Just what you'd expect from a nazi.

People are calling for kicking out muslims and that's fine with me but
the Jooz are worse. They have their own country, Israel, and that's
where their allegiance lies. To a joo, america is just a tool for
helping israel.
Speeders in >

--
Ray Fischer | Mendacracy (n.) government by lying

Old November 14th 10, 03:51 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime,misc.transport.trucking

On Nov 13, 1:40*pm, (Ray Fischer) wrote:
> Speeders & Drunk Drivers Are Murderers > wrote:
>
> >HAHAHA. *Just what you'd expect from a nazi.

You're the nazi cuz you support affirmative action, the biggest hate
crime in history.
Old November 14th 10, 07:33 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime,misc.transport.trucking
Ray Fischer

Speeders & Drunk Drivers Are Murderers > wrote:
>On Nov 13, 1:40*pm, (Ray Fischer) wrote:
>> Speeders & Drunk Drivers Are Murderers > wrote:
>>
>> >HAHAHA. *Just what you'd expect from a nazi.

>You're the nazi cuz

I'll just keep quoting your own words, racist turd.

Old November 15th 10, 03:16 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime,misc.transport.trucking
Criminal Drivers Murder 35,000 Americans a Year

On Nov 14, 1:34*pm, necromancer
<Zidane's_Last_Red_Card@worldofnecromancer_no_spam _no_way.org> wrote:
:

> --
> "There's not a shred of evidence that the jerries murdered anything
> close to 7 million jooz. *Another monstrous lie just like the 9-11
> official story. "

Couldn't have said it better myself.
Old November 15th 10, 05:02 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime,misc.transport.trucking
tempo rolle

On Nov 13, 5:07*am, "Speeders & Drunk Drivers Are Murderers"
> wrote:
> HAHAHA. *Just what you'd expect from a nazi. *Anyway - *this judge is
> taking bribes from the auto industry. More car crashes means mean more
> car sales.
>
> http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/...es-banned-by-G...
>
> SPEEDING FINES BANNED BY GERMAN JUDGE
>
> German judge will not give out any more speeding finng fines
> Friday November 12,2010
>
> A JUDGE is refusing to punish any more speeding drivers – because he
> says police use cameras to fill up empty municipal coffers.
> Helmut Knoener, based in the British Army garrison town of Herford,
> Germany, has let off more than 40 drivers in a week. He is issuing no
> more penalties until MPs look “at how and why speed cameras are used”..
>
> The judge, 62, has become the hero of oppressed motorists.
>
> He asked: “Are radar cameras about increasing road safety or something
> else altogether?
>
> “The question is whether they are *primarily a way for municipalities
> to secure jobs and earn money.”

yeah...what have you expect from nazi...boy are you sane....normal in
the head for your heritage or predecestry...I though you would shout
or wove to kill judge....now, let me ask you, aren'T you Jews use
speeding penalties as the way to gain confidence in the public by
setting up WHITE people in life circumstances with which they were
afterwards rushed into your radar police setups and consequently on
courts where your JEW judges awarded them with penalty
dismissal !!!???? It have and it happens 24/7 in Jewmerica...7 days a
week...read bellow what else happens..

CIA Hijacking and Conducting Human Experimentations using them to
afterwards intensify acts of genocide against its victims

PLEASE SUPPORT MY CAUSE AND READ WHOLE STORY HERE....

http://www.causes.com/causes/546680-...ope?m=9f3e94ef

Old November 15th 10, 05:37 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime,misc.transport.trucking
necromancer[_7_]

S4B spewed:

>On Nov 14, 1:34*pm, necromancer
><Zidane's_Last_Red_Card@worldofnecromancer_no_spa m_no_way.org> wrote:
>:
>>
>> --
>> "There's not a shred of evidence that the jerries murdered anything
>> close to 7 million jooz. *Another monstrous lie just like the 9-11
>> official story. "
>>

>Couldn't have said it better myself.

That's because you did say it, you flag waving american (sic)
****tard.

--
Speeders & Drunk Drivers Are MURDERERS (a.k.a. SFB) admits to being
a deadly speeder, psychopath and criminal coddler:

"> Have you ever driven a car faster than the legal speed limit?

Yes, but never deliberately. In fact i got a speeding ticket about 5
years ago for doing 41 in a 25. I just about kicked the cops teeth in
cause i was sure he was lying. No way the SL on this wide open
stretch could be 25, i thought."

Pride of America (c.k.a. Laura Bush murdered her boyfriend/
laura bush - VEHICULAR HOMICIDE/Speeders And Drunk Drivers
Are Murderers (SADDAM)), 10/3/2002
http://tinyurl.com/5u4wg

Proof that POA is LBMHB/lbVH/SADDAM:
See the following: http://tinyurl.com/ahphj
Old November 15th 10, 02:55 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime,misc.transport.trucking
OJ Simpson

Default GOP carried the elections handily

..... meaning that America will have a chance to prosper over the next
2 years.