A Cars forum. AutoBanter

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Home » AutoBanter forum » Auto newsgroups » Simulators
Site Map Home Register Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

A lap around "The Ring"



 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #351  
Old April 14th 05, 01:01 PM
external usenet poster
 
Posts: n/a
Default

The "certain reason" you'd kill your own kids for was being gay, wasn't
it?

Fortunately, you'll never have to fulfill this absurd claim as you
obviously will never get the chance or even want to procreate (why add
to the overated populous, eh?).

Ads
  #352  
Old April 14th 05, 06:58 PM
Whoo
external usenet poster
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Mitch_A wrote:
> The world is a difficult confusing place full of liars and con men that only
> have their own interest in mind. These people exist in EVERY government in
> every corner of the world not just the US gov as you insinuate.
>
> You can tell yourself all you want that Saddam was a grreat guy but anyone
> with any common sense knows better.
>
> Despite the doom and gloom of you and your party affiliates Iraq is a better
> place now and freedom is infectious throughout the ME. Its still to early
> to know how it will turn out but right now things look pretty good, which
> makes your argument seem even more marginal.
>
> Mitch
>
>
> "John Wallace" > wrote in > Mitch, I *truly* believe
> that is what you and most US people want, and
>
>>it's a fantastic sentiment. However that is not what is happening.

>
>
>

Mitch, why don't you **** off and pollute another newsgroup with your
****-wit brain, you ****!
  #353  
Old April 14th 05, 07:15 PM
Mitch_A
external usenet poster
 
Posts: n/a
Default

And it only took you twelve days to come up with this witty, intelligent,
thoughtful reply eh Whoo.... <rolls eyes>

You smell very familiar but you must hide your identity due to your
wonderful contributions like this...

Anonynimity makes even cowards like you feel brave.


Mitch

"Whoo" > spewed his nonsense in message
...
> Mitch_A wrote:
>> The world is a difficult confusing place full of liars l


> Mitch, why don't you **** off and pollute another newsgroup with your
> ****-wit brain, you ****!



  #354  
Old April 15th 05, 09:11 AM
Byron Forbes
external usenet poster
 
Posts: n/a
Default


> wrote in message
oups.com...
> The "certain reason" you'd kill your own kids for was being gay, wasn't
> it?
>


Thanks for the reminder - I was wondering what the context was myself.

> Fortunately, you'll never have to fulfill this absurd claim as you
> obviously will never get the chance or even want to procreate (why add
> to the overated populous, eh?).
>


Exactly!


  #355  
Old April 15th 05, 08:24 PM
Whoo
external usenet poster
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Mitch_A wrote:
> Delusional is thinking you can actually add anything constructive. Your
> only motivation is pure hatred and that hate has marginalized you out of
> existence. Buh-Bye...


You idiot! They don't agree with wittle Mitch therefore they hate him!!
Boo-hoo
 




Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
"Al Qaeda" does not exist Awake BMW 64 March 10th 05 12:25 PM
99 Cobra cracked ring cgun Ford Mustang 10 February 22nd 05 05:33 PM
Anyone heard the new NFL Ring tones? [email protected] Driving 4 January 11th 05 02:40 PM
cause of broken ring gear teeth RLGIRSCH 4x4 0 October 11th 04 09:05 PM


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 05:16 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2004-2018 AutoBanter.
The comments are property of their posters.