Are the 04's dropping in price?

Old November 9th 04, 05:19 AM
A Guy Named Steve

Default Are the 04's dropping in price?

I remember earlier in the year there were some pretty large sales on the 04
GT's. Now that the 05's are making appearances, I'm guessing the the prices
for the new 04's should be plummeting.

Steve
72 Skylark Custom455

Old November 9th 04, 06:23 AM

My local Ford dealership has NO Mustangs on the lot except 2-3 05 V6's.

-Mike

--
A happy kid behind the wheel of a 98 Mustang GT
Cold air intake

ink.net...

Old November 9th 04, 04:49 PM
Martin

Saw some in the weekend paper and the 04's were $5K off sticker. It
was in the Boston area, and said 8 were available.
Martin
2002 GT
243 RWHP
285 RWTQ
Old November 9th 04, 06:34 PM
Chief_Wiggum

I remember when I went shopping for my 94 when it was new.. Just for
giggles, I inquired about a sharp looking 93 gt they had on the lot. Even
though I wanted the new body style, I thought that if I could steal a 93'
maybe I could get more car for less money.

The dealer told me they weren't discounting them at ALL because a lot of
people don't like the new body style! He had at least 20 of them on the lot
at the time!

I just started laughing, and jumped in my car and left him standing there.

Old November 10th 04, 02:43 AM
A Guy Named Steve

"Chief_Wiggum" > wrote in message
> I remember when I went shopping for my 94 when it was new.. Just for
> giggles, I inquired about a sharp looking 93 gt they had on the lot. Even
> though I wanted the new body style, I thought that if I could steal a 93'
> maybe I could get more car for less money.
>
> The dealer told me they weren't discounting them at ALL because a lot of
> people don't like the new body style! He had at least 20 of them on the

lot
> at the time!

Let him try and use that line for the 05's...

Steve
72 Skylark Custom455