A Cars forum. AutoBanter

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Home » AutoBanter forum » Auto newsgroups » Simulators
Site Map Home Register Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

EA strikes again



 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #61  
Old January 7th 05, 04:42 PM
Byron Forbes
external usenet poster
 
Posts: n/a
Default


"btgoss" > wrote in message
...
> Man this topic took a huge swing to the...well I don't know...
> Let's deal in some facts tho' ok.
> 1. Past lives are real...just ask Shirley MacLean.
> 2. People are not just meat... there is all of that bone.
> 3. Magic is real... just ask Zeigfried and Roy, or Penn and Teller.
> 4. Death is the end of life... but not taxes.
>
> Aside from that, there wasn't much about EA racing "sims"
>


I like deliberate comedy.

But although the accidental variety is funnier, it's also annoying after
a while so I tend to not tolerate it! And I never went off topic first
(poking out tongue)!

EA stink.


Ads
  #62  
Old January 7th 05, 09:05 PM
Mark Davison
external usenet poster
 
Posts: n/a
Default


"Byron Forbes" > wrote in message
...
>


> Claiming to know all about death and that there are no gods is
> conjecture.


I claim to believe that, not know that

>> Anyway, cos I don't remember doing it before and don't know anyone or
>> *of*
>> anyone who has.

>
> What do you remember from when you were 3 months old - were you ever 3
> months old?


I *know* I was 3 months old because I have parents and photographic
evidence. It's a fact.

>> > 2/ How do you know that this is your first life? Maybe you were a
>> > monkey
>> > in
>> > a past life.

>>
>> If I don't remember then it's pointless.

>
> See above.


What I'm saying is that if reincarnation happens, then who gives a ****
because it has no effect on us day-to-day. Now if I was something or
someone else in a past life and could use that experience to benefit myself
in the now, great! If not? *shrugs*.
Fact is, I can't even remember what I was doing in THIS life never mind any
previous one, therefore previous life = pointless LOL!

> Then what is magic?


A word.

> You dug the hole for yourself when you claimed to be an expert on death
> and beyond.


Never said I was. You are the one who *knows* stuff

>> And once again you do not answer my questions. Are your gods omnipitent?
>> Do they know what every creature on the planet is thinking?

>
> How the **** would I know? And why refer to them as "my" gods? How are
> they mine exactly?


They've spoken to you and told you things only you could possibly know.
They know *your* thoughts, so *I* thought you might know if they know what
everyone is thinking. It's a fair logical step, don't get touchy LOL
You're the only person I "know" who claims this, who else can I ask?

How are they yours? All other Gods are folly, you've admitted this. (I'd
agree there) Therefore these Gods are yours. In *your* mind. *You*
created them. They're yours.

Why should I believe in your gods when I don't believe in any other, more
established (and probably more fun) gods? Because you say so? Surely that
would be foolhardy of me hehe. If I made up my own gods and told you about
them you'd think as much of me as I do you!

>> You're going on like it's a John Carpenter movie LOL!

>
> never heard of 'im.


He's an indie moviemaker, usually of the sci-fi or horror variety. Your sub
b-movie grade waffle is probably more akin to an Ed Wood flick. Plan 9 from
Outer Space (look it up on imdb) is another that you might like.

> Umm, suffering. What else?


I don't know. I am ignorant of your gods (at their behest) therefore I will
suffer (also at their behest?). You are aware of your gods therefore you
are at war with them. War usually leads to suffering. Dang. Screwed if I
do, screwed if I don't.

> Agreed, meathead!


Yay.

>> You are close to winning, Byron. I know all you want is the last word.

> You
>> used to be more entertaining than you are now. You sound more like a

> boring
>> conspiracy theorist than the fun religious nutter you were earlier in the
>> thread.

>
> Focus and concentrate and you may learn something. As for last say -
> kettle.....black.


Does not compute. I'm not a conspiracy theorist.

>> 1. All mass or organised religions are false Followers of these
>> religions
>> are drones. Likewise, atheists are drones.

>
> 100% so far.


Cool.

>> 2. You know of *true* gods.

>
> What's this "true" ****? If you mean "actual" then yes.


Uh-huh.

>> 3. These gods don't want us to know of their existence. All they want is

> to
>> control us.

>
> Yas - and make sure we all end up as happy as they are (sarcasm).


A non-answer. But I'm used to them now

>> 4. These gods occupy human hosts - usually those in positions of

> authority.
>
> They can outright take control of a human body or act subtley thru the
> humans in them - the cruder the individual the easier. Those with strong
> character/will (like me) cannot be controlled subtley - thus my experience
> when I raised it's/their Ire. No worries with a crude athiest or a gutless
> christian.


It's always Christian with you LOL. What about the Hindu? Muslims?
Budhists? Jedi?

>> 5. You believe in the human "spirit" or "soul" (quite a traditional way
>> of
>> thinking)

>
> There's no meathead here meathead!


So I'm right there?

>> 6. You believe in reincarnation

>
> I believe nothing - theory under testing.


So you (think you) know that animals are reincarnated?

>> 7. You believe there will be some sort of judgement day

>
> What a lot of ****ing bull****. Do I really come across as some sort of
> Christian simpleton? I am my own judge. I win - I lose. I have good luck -
> I
> have bad luck. The more ignorance the more bad luck (see above).
> Etc........


Very poor. Earlier in this nonsense discussion you said that if I didn't
believe you then I will "inevitably pay the price of ignorance!"

That is Judgement implied plain and simple. You're the one with the
Christian hangups LOL!!!!

>> These gods of yours are fallable. I thought gods were supposed to be
>> perfect? They don't want us to know about them but you know. Dang. How
>> clumsy are your gods? If they *wanted* you to know why would you be
>> going
>> out of your way to tell us of their existence, thereby messing up their

> big
>> plan?

>
> This is your complete bull**** notion of things buddy. I am at war with
> them you complete ****wit! LOL. You seem to only be able to perceive me as
> some sort of christian with your hopeless pre-programed notions of things.


Whee - you got ticklish again!
War - UH - What is it good for (absolutely nothin)

>> What big bad thing is gonna happen? You know, the thing that will prove

> you
>> right when all is said and done? Will I go to hell? Ooooh - how

> Christian!
>
> You idiot!


Hehehehehehehehe!!!!!!

> One thing's for sure - you seem to get all your ideas from the movies.
> And guess who controls all that stuff too buddy! LOL.
> Whilst on the subject of movies, The Matrix is freakishly close to the
> truth - replace machines with gods. Movie was probably made by someone
> like
> me.


HAHAHAHA!!! Now THAT's a PERFECT example of pots and kettles!

What a brilliant world you've made up for yourself. Whoever disagrees with
you is not aware of the facts according to Byron. Only Byron truly knows
what is going on in the world.

Trailer voicover man:
"In a world of people controlled by evil Gods, only ONE MAN can save the
planet"
Coming soon to a cinema near you: The Life of Byron!

Dude, I thought you were making this crap up playing trolls. If I cared
about you I'd be worried. I now think you actually DO believe all this
horse**** is real.

If convincing yourself that the population is run by evil gods through mind
control and only you know what's real gives you a sense of purpose in this
short, mortal life then go for it!

Yes, the planet may well be ****ed up beyond repair, but it is not the work
of gods, it is the work or mortal man. So says me hehe.

Shame you're not in the UK. Remember that trickster I mentioned earlier in
the thread who *apparently* reads minds but and admits the trickery? Derrin
Brown? Well his latest is on tonight. It's called Messiah. Guess what
he's messing with...

Wow! I can't believe I've spent this time discussing this! I should take
more notice of old Eldred sigs...

"Never argue with an idiot" etc...


  #63  
Old January 9th 05, 02:57 AM
Byron Forbes
external usenet poster
 
Posts: n/a
Default


"Mark Davison" > wrote in message
...
>
> "Byron Forbes" > wrote in message
>

...
> >

> What I'm saying is that if reincarnation happens, then who gives a ****
> because it has no effect on us day-to-day. Now if I was something or
> someone else in a past life and could use that experience to benefit

myself
> in the now, great! If not? *shrugs*.
> Fact is, I can't even remember what I was doing in THIS life never mind

any
> previous one, therefore previous life = pointless LOL!
>


So you learn't to walk, etc in just this 1 life?

>
> > You dug the hole for yourself when you claimed to be an expert on

death
> > and beyond.

>
> Never said I was. You are the one who *knows* stuff
>


Blatant lie.

>
> They've spoken to you and told you things only you could possibly know.
> They know *your* thoughts, so *I* thought you might know if they know what
> everyone is thinking. It's a fair logical step, don't get touchy LOL
> You're the only person I "know" who claims this, who else can I ask?
>


This is a complex subject. Even many the human can read the thoughts of
others in many ways. But the basic answer is yes. It's a way that souls
interact - if you think about it, every individual you know makes you feel a
different way. You must have surely felt yourself in sync with others from
time to time for eg.

> How are they yours? All other Gods are folly, you've admitted this. (I'd
> agree there) Therefore these Gods are yours. In *your* mind. *You*
> created them. They're yours.
>


Ummm, gods are gods. Why you persevere with this "my gods" bull**** is
anyones guess.

> Why should I believe in your gods when I don't believe in any other, more
> established (and probably more fun) gods? Because you say so? Surely

that
> would be foolhardy of me hehe. If I made up my own gods and told you

about
> them you'd think as much of me as I do you!
>


If you think your talking to someone that has made up some fantasy in
their head then you're as ****ed in the head as that individual would be.

>
> > Umm, suffering. What else?

>
> I don't know. I am ignorant of your gods (at their behest) therefore I

will
> suffer (also at their behest?). You are aware of your gods therefore you
> are at war with them. War usually leads to suffering. Dang. Screwed if

I
> do, screwed if I don't.
>


Suffering due to ignorance has nothing to do with gods buddy.

> > Agreed, meathead!

>
> Yay.
>
> >> You are close to winning, Byron. I know all you want is the last word.

> > You
> >> used to be more entertaining than you are now. You sound more like a

> > boring
> >> conspiracy theorist than the fun religious nutter you were earlier in

the
> >> thread.

> >
> > Focus and concentrate and you may learn something. As for last say -
> > kettle.....black.

>
> Does not compute. I'm not a conspiracy theorist.
>


No, you're far too busy believing bull****.

> >> 3. These gods don't want us to know of their existence. All they want

is
> > to
> >> control us.

> >
> > Yas - and make sure we all end up as happy as they are (sarcasm).

>
> A non-answer. But I'm used to them now
>


Let me try again - they need to make sure we all end up as ****ed up as
they are. Clearer?

> >> 4. These gods occupy human hosts - usually those in positions of

> > authority.
> >
> > They can outright take control of a human body or act subtley thru

the
> > humans in them - the cruder the individual the easier. Those with strong
> > character/will (like me) cannot be controlled subtley - thus my

experience
> > when I raised it's/their Ire. No worries with a crude athiest or a

gutless
> > christian.

>
> It's always Christian with you LOL. What about the Hindu? Muslims?
> Budhists? Jedi?
>


Where's the relevence of that nonsense?

>
> >> 6. You believe in reincarnation

> >
> > I believe nothing - theory under testing.

>
> So you (think you) know that animals are reincarnated?
>


Theory under testing.

> >> 7. You believe there will be some sort of judgement day

> >
> > What a lot of ****ing bull****. Do I really come across as some sort

of
> > Christian simpleton? I am my own judge. I win - I lose. I have good

luck -
> > I
> > have bad luck. The more ignorance the more bad luck (see above).
> > Etc........

>
> Very poor. Earlier in this nonsense discussion you said that if I didn't
> believe you then I will "inevitably pay the price of ignorance!"
>


LOL. Pretty simple stuff buddy - if you don't know what's going on
around you then you'll ultimately fall foul to those things you're unaware
of - like little red riding hood in the woods. Get the christian **** out of
you head will ya buddy. For a seemingly proud atheist, you sure have a lot
of christian contamination in you.


> That is Judgement implied plain and simple. You're the one with the
> Christian hangups LOL!!!!
>


You're hopeless.


> >> These gods of yours are fallable. I thought gods were supposed to be
> >> perfect? They don't want us to know about them but you know. Dang.

How
> >> clumsy are your gods? If they *wanted* you to know why would you be
> >> going
> >> out of your way to tell us of their existence, thereby messing up their

> > big
> >> plan?

> >
> > This is your complete bull**** notion of things buddy. I am at war

with
> > them you complete ****wit! LOL. You seem to only be able to perceive me

as
> > some sort of christian with your hopeless pre-programed notions of

things.
>
> Whee - you got ticklish again!
> War - UH - What is it good for (absolutely nothin)
>


No wonder you're so stupid. Instead of concede and learn you simply go
on like a twit!

> > One thing's for sure - you seem to get all your ideas from the

movies.
> > And guess who controls all that stuff too buddy! LOL.
> > Whilst on the subject of movies, The Matrix is freakishly close to

the
> > truth - replace machines with gods. Movie was probably made by someone
> > like
> > me.

>
> HAHAHAHA!!! Now THAT's a PERFECT example of pots and kettles!
>
> What a brilliant world you've made up for yourself. Whoever disagrees

with
> you is not aware of the facts according to Byron. Only Byron truly knows
> what is going on in the world.
>


Yes, it's simply little fantasies in my head isn't it. It must be
because there are no gods and death is the end - correct?

> Trailer voicover man:
> "In a world of people controlled by evil Gods, only ONE MAN can save the
> planet"
> Coming soon to a cinema near you: The Life of Byron!
>
> Dude, I thought you were making this crap up playing trolls. If I cared
> about you I'd be worried. I now think you actually DO believe all this
> horse**** is real.
>


Wrong again - I know this for a fact. You're the only idiot believer
here buddy!

> If convincing yourself that the population is run by evil gods through

mind
> control and only you know what's real gives you a sense of purpose in this
> short, mortal life then go for it!
>


Sure thing Mr Mere Mortal.

> Yes, the planet may well be ****ed up beyond repair, but it is not the

work
> of gods, it is the work or mortal man. So says me hehe.
>


It's actually a team effort. The gods are expert at masking their
influence behind the apparent natural behavior of men. And imagine how easy
this is to do on a planet full of atheist zombies!

>
> Wow! I can't believe I've spent this time discussing this! I should take
> more notice of old Eldred sigs...
>


And the trajedy is that the penny is no closer to dropping for you
either - LOL. So far your dedicated stupidity has been triumphant over my
educational skills!

> "Never argue with an idiot" etc...
>


How about - "Never argue with someone that will run rings around you and
your pathetic little preconceived nonsense programmed into you by gods
you're convinced don't even exist"? LOL.


  #64  
Old January 12th 05, 09:27 PM
Mark Davison
external usenet poster
 
Posts: n/a
Default


"Byron Forbes" > wrote in message
...
>> Byron "knows" (my ignorrant ass is stiil being laughed off!) of the
>> existence of gods who's purpose is to make our lives as miserable for us

> as
>> it is for them. How does he "know" they exist?...

>
> Who are you talking to sonny - you making a speach to the world are
> you?
> You may have a future in politics - no brains and think everyone loves
> you!


I may have no brains, but I *know* not everyone loves me. You don't...
*sniff*

> Exactly, which just goes to show how stupid you are for asking for it
> since the only way you can know is via you're own experience. Btw, where;s
> your evidence about death that you claim to know about - oh hang on -
> believe is a fact. You're so stupid you cant even work out that beliefs
> are
> believed and facts are known. Simply no intelligence at all!


My "evidence" is that I have never come across any ghosts or spirits, nor
anyone who has been resurrected or (knowingly) re-incarnated. Never known
anyone else who has, either...

All I'm doing is talking from experience. As, IN MY OWN experience, I've
never had any communication from beyond the grave, never withnessed anything
"supernatural". Therefore, in my experience, I believe death to be the end.

No-one *told* me that death was the end, I came to that conclusion on my
own. Many believe otherwise - that much is obvious - but I think the
stories used to back up their beliefs are just as fictional as yours.

Now, *any* religion, yours included, gives me any kind of hard evidence and
I might start to reconsider my beliefs. In the absence of fact, tho, I
ain't gonna make up a fiction - I'll take my own experience and work from
there.

>> *Much* more likely that it's spiritual connection rather than merely
>> physical and emotional isn't?

>
> Pardon?


I stuttered in my sarcasm and missed a word off the end of the sentence:

"*Much* more likely that it's spiritual connection rather than merely
physical and emotional isn't it?

Kinda flat. I'll try harder next time.

> The mere believer speaks as though he knows it all again.


No. I speak as I see it. If you do too, good on ya. I don't believe you,
tho. Rantings of a looney, I see them as.

>> In what way are your gods (and they are yours) ****ed up?

> For fun, take some guesses!


Na. I'd prefer some barmy fake "facts" from the self enlightened one.

>> > Theory under testing.

>>
>> Are you doing the testing? How do you test the theory of of

> reincarnation?
>> As a software tester, it would be interesting to see your test plans.

>
> No idea, as usual.


No real answer, as usual.

> It's simple buddy - the point is simply that if you're unaware of your
> enemies then you have no chance.


I don't believe your rantings. Therefore your gods do not exist. Therefore
they can not be my enemies.

> But no one can prove anything to anyone. The fact is that you stupidly
> dismiss someones accounts as rubbish for no reason. And the hilarious part
> is that you are programmed that way by the very gods you believe dont
> exist - LOL.


LOL indeed!

> It's another thing that sits right under the noses of zombies like
> yourself. It's perfectly allright for someone to be a christian, but speak
> as though there actually are gods and you're a nutter - seeing a bit of an
> inconsistancy there? Neo would have picked up on this - why not you?


Who's Neo?
I don't mind people having personal, faith based beliefs. I don't mind you
thinking that you're the only non-programmed being on the planet. Whatever
floats your boat. I *do* think that religious beliefs are misguided and I
don't like it when they spill over into the "real" world. You know, like
the day that looks increasingly likely to happen - the day you source an
automatic handgun and go around killing innocent bystanders in a frenzy
claiming that they're the tools of evil gods.

Or something.

>> I'm supposed to listen to what you say and take it at face value? I'm
>> supposed to believe what you say because you claim you know it to be
>> fact?
>> And if I don't I'm stupid? That's how it works in the life of Byron?
>>
>> Riiiiiiiiiiight.......

>
> Well it worked for whoever told you death is the end!


See above.

> The ideas I have exposed you too may not be getting thru atm, but you
> will find these things for yourself and this will greatly speed your
> understanding. What I do always works buddy!


And here we are back at JUDGEMENT DAY!!!! YAY!!!!

With NO mention of when this nonsense will all kick off! AGAIN!!!

Oooooooooooo... I'm all ****ting my pants and stuff now!

> Well, you have been chasing your tale around in circles - keeping up is
> tedious.


You're enjoying it, really, that's why you won't let go

You wanna sell this mess to whatever your equivalent of the National
Enquirer is. You'll never become the infamous whacko you apparently yearn
to be by spouting this garbage in RAS. You need a wider forum.

You know, if you needed a cause *that* badly couldn't you have just been a
gay rights activist or something? You had to pick a war with gods, didn't
you.

A war with the gods will no doubt mess up your parents house and affect your
school results.

Listen kids, Byron is NOT the messiah, he's a very naughty boy!


 




Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 10:01 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2004-2018 AutoBanter.
The comments are property of their posters.