m3 steering wheel center center cap

Old July 21st 08, 03:08 AM posted to alt.autos.bmw
D.

Default m3 steering wheel center center cap

hello ,
could anyone tell me how to replace
the " roundel " ( center cap ) on the
steering wheel ?
also , is it possible to remove the center caps
on the wheels without removing the wheels ?
TIA ,
dick

Old July 21st 08, 03:31 AM posted to alt.autos.bmw
Jeff Strickland

"D." > wrote in message
> hello ,
> could anyone tell me how to replace
> the " roundel " ( center cap ) on the
> steering wheel ?

Roundel on the steering wheel? Mine is part of the airbag cover.

> also , is it possible to remove the center caps
> on the wheels without removing the wheels ?

No. The center caps on the wheels require the wheels to be off in order to
get at them.

Old July 21st 08, 02:05 PM posted to alt.autos.bmw
D.

thanks for the info Jeff .
dick