If anyone has any doubts about what a Toyota can take...

Old December 8th 04, 05:31 AM
Dan J.S.

Default If anyone has any doubts about what a Toyota can take...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/topgear/prog28/toyota.shtml

What these guys put this Toyo through is amazing!!

Old December 9th 04, 08:00 AM
Axel Hammer

"Dan J.S." schrieb:

> http://www.bbc.co.uk/topgear/prog28/toyota.shtml
>
> What these guys put this Toyo through is amazing!!

Finally you've arrived in the year 2004 - good morning!

Axel

Old December 10th 04, 05:35 AM
Dan J.S.

Axel Hammer wrote:
> "Dan J.S." schrieb:
>
>> http://www.bbc.co.uk/topgear/prog28/toyota.shtml
>>
>> What these guys put this Toyo through is amazing!!

> Finally you've arrived in the year 2004 - good morning!
>
> Axel

Good Evening!

Old December 11th 04, 04:34 PM
Eugene

Dan J.S. wrote:

> http://www.bbc.co.uk/topgear/prog28/toyota.shtml
>
> What these guys put this Toyo through is amazing!!

I've seen a dozen or so Chevies be treated the same way by the farmers kids
and most of those are still being used on the farm.

Old December 13th 04, 01:25 AM
AZGuy

On Sat, 11 Dec 2004 15:34:56 +0000, Eugene >
wrote:

>Dan J.S. wrote:
>
>> http://www.bbc.co.uk/topgear/prog28/toyota.shtml
>>
>> What these guys put this Toyo through is amazing!!

>I've seen a dozen or so Chevies be treated the same way by the farmers kids
>and most of those are still being used on the farm.

It's pretty neat but it was a diesel so you could pretty much destroy
everything electrical on it (such as with a cab fire) and still make
it start and run. Funny thing about that cab fire too was that it
somehow didn't melt the steering wheel....
--
Elbridge Gerry, of Massachusetts:

"What, sir, is the use of militia? It is to prevent the
establishment of a standing army, the bane of liberty. . .
Whenever Government means to invade the rights and liberties of
the people, they always attempt to destroy the militia, in order
to raise a standing army upon its ruins." -- Debate, U.S. House
of Representatives, August 17, 1789