1966 Alpine at Pick-n-Pull in Richmond CA

Old April 9th 12, 02:56 AM posted to rec.autos.antique
fadeToblack

Default 1966 Alpine at Pick-n-Pull in Richmond CA

This is a heads up for anyone who could consider saving this car
from the crusher once it's picked and sitting on the lot for a time.
I asked at the window and it definitely can be done.
You have to get one of the numbers from the white paper glued to the
windshield
they will enter info in the system and contact you before the crush
date.
The body is in fair shape and it has the engine, trans, and axels.
I was going to pull the speedometer but someone got to it first.
I don't think the tac is worth much so I left it and the others.
I got all 5 hub caps and both door handles that were spares in a pile
of parts inside the cab plus the lower door grab handels, also
spares.
I sell car parts on ebay and I have no experiance with this car.
I just feel it would be shame for them to crush it.
The back is dated 3-30-012 so it has not been in the yard very long.
Are the tail lights worth much and any other recomendations on
what I can pull would be great help.
BTW,I live only 1 mile from this place.

Pick-n-Pull in Richmond
Phone 1:
510-233-7341

1015 Market Avenue
Richmond, CA 94806

1966 Sunbeam Alpine-wht-sVl;=mx=.jpg (1/1) [email protected] Old Timers Photos 0 April 4th 11 05:31 PM
1966 Ford Econo-pick up front .JPG (1/1) 185K Mr.C.[_2_] Car Show Photos 1 June 8th 08 02:30 PM
1966 Ford Econo-pick up rear .JPG (1/1) 187K Mr.C.[_2_] Car Show Photos 0 June 7th 08 11:23 PM
Richmond 6 speed Rick Corvette 3 November 7th 05 12:40 AM
RICHMOND NEXTEL tickets [email protected] Simulators 0 May 6th 05 11:35 PM