Next MX-5 Uncovered

Old August 17th 10, 02:04 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Chris D'Agnolo[_2_]

Default Next MX-5 Uncovered

"Lanny Chambers" > wrote in message
> In article >,
> "Chris D'Agnolo" > wrote:
>
>> If a British car company (are they still a
>> British car company?) can rise like a Phoenix than so can American ones!
>> Focus boys, focus!

> But the Mazda3-based Euro Focus, please, not the old US model.
>
> --
> Lanny Chambers
> St. Louis, MO
> '94C

You are sooooo right! Hey, I have to give Ford an earned big thumbs up for
bringing the US a really good Focus (reportedly) this time. Cheers!

Chris
99BBB

Old August 17th 10, 02:06 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Chris D'Agnolo[_2_]

"Tim M." > wrote in message
On Aug 10, 7:06 pm, "Chris D'Agnolo" > wrote:
> "Bruno, Copenhagen - Denmark"
>
> Still I know sometimes we something at first thinking "What
>
> > were they thinking/smoking" only to a little later realize it was
> > actually
> > a good thing. One example would be the flame-design by BMW

> Alright Bruno, you had me but then you start talking about Chris Bangle's
> designs growing on you and you loose me again ;-) Actually, BMW continued
> water down CB's 'flame cut' designs as people continued to resist them. I
> would say that his designs were a low point for BMW and they still have
> some
> ways to go to get back from that nightmare. cd

Amen. My sentiments exactly.

Tim, we could probably go right down our lists of favorite designs and only
argue about a couple rankings here and there ;-)

Chris
99BBB

Old September 25th 10, 02:17 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
bowman

Hideous! Makes me want to hug my 2005 MX-5. Looks like they are took
lessons from BMW on how to turn the beautiful Z-3 into that abhorrent
Z-4.