Bridgestone RE-11 short review

Old May 10th 10, 05:34 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Lanny Chambers

Default Bridgestone RE-11 short review

In article >,
XS11E > wrote:

> This newsgroup is infested with you kids...

Relax. It's a self-limiting problem. The lucky ones will be joining us
soon enough. The less-lucky will go the way of all failed evolutionary
experiments. :-)

--
Lanny Chambers
St. Louis, MO
Old May 10th 10, 12:48 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
pws[_1_]

Lanny Chambers wrote:
> In article >,
> XS11E > wrote:
>
>> This newsgroup is infested with you kids...

> Relax. It's a self-limiting problem. The lucky ones will be joining us
> soon enough. The less-lucky will go the way of all failed evolutionary
> experiments. :-)

I'm getting there, turned 40 in December, and now everything hurts.
Things I never even knew I had now hurt.

I also yelled at some kids to get the hell off of the lawn, and I quit
understanding new music about a year ago.

Yeah, I am old....... ;-)

Pat
Old May 10th 10, 05:11 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Frank Berger

pws wrote:
> Lanny Chambers wrote:
>> In article >,
>> XS11E > wrote:
>>
>>> This newsgroup is infested with you kids...

>> Relax. It's a self-limiting problem. The lucky ones will be joining
>> us soon enough. The less-lucky will go the way of all failed
>> evolutionary experiments. :-)

> I'm getting there, turned 40 in December, and now everything hurts.
> Things I never even knew I had now hurt.
>
> I also yelled at some kids to get the hell off of the lawn, and I quit
> understanding new music about a year ago.
>
> Yeah, I am old....... ;-)
>
> Pat

I'm 62. Have a little arthritis starting up in my fingers and lower back.
Ocassional twinges in my knees and right hip. My mother had it bad, but my
Dad didn't. I just hope it doesn't progress too fast. So far, I don't need
any pain relief and it doesn't limit me in any way. Mostly I notice it
when I get up from my desk after sitting for an hour or so. Takes a second
to limber up.

I'm more concerned about CAD (angioplasty and a stent four years ago) and
the epidermoid cyst in my cerebello-pontine angle (look it up) that's
involved with my vestibular nerve. This has wrecked the hearing in my left
ear and slightly affects my balance. The good news is it's very slow
growing operable if it turns out to be necessary.

They'll have to drag me out of my MSM.

Too much information?

Old May 10th 10, 11:21 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
pws[_1_]

Frank Berger wrote:
> pws wrote:
>> Lanny Chambers wrote:

>>> Relax. It's a self-limiting problem. The lucky ones will be joining
>>> us soon enough. The less-lucky will go the way of all failed
>>> evolutionary experiments. :-)

>> I'm getting there, turned 40 in December, and now everything hurts.
>> Things I never even knew I had now hurt.
>>
>> I also yelled at some kids to get the hell off of the lawn, and I quit
>> understanding new music about a year ago.
>>
>> Yeah, I am old....... ;-)
>>
>> Pat

> I'm 62. Have a little arthritis starting up in my fingers and lower back.
> Ocassional twinges in my knees and right hip. My mother had it bad, but my
> Dad didn't. I just hope it doesn't progress too fast. So far, I don't need
> any pain relief and it doesn't limit me in any way. Mostly I notice it
> when I get up from my desk after sitting for an hour or so. Takes a second
> to limber up.
>
> I'm more concerned about CAD (angioplasty and a stent four years ago) and
> the epidermoid cyst in my cerebello-pontine angle (look it up) that's
> involved with my vestibular nerve. This has wrecked the hearing in my left
> ear and slightly affects my balance. The good news is it's very slow
> growing operable if it turns out to be necessary.
>
> They'll have to drag me out of my MSM.
>
> Too much information?

Too much info from my Dallas Miata buddy? Never.

The cerebello-pontine angle is the is the anatomic space between the
cerebellum and the pons. I didn't have to look it up, I thought everyone
knew that. (more of that sarcasm)

Hang in there! :-)

Pat
Old May 11th 10, 12:20 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Frank Berger

pws wrote:
> Frank Berger wrote:
>> pws wrote:

>>> I'm getting there, turned 40 in December, and now everything hurts.
>>> Things I never even knew I had now hurt.
>>>
>>> I also yelled at some kids to get the hell off of the lawn, and I
>>> quit understanding new music about a year ago.
>>>
>>> Yeah, I am old....... ;-)
>>>
>>> Pat

>> I'm 62. Have a little arthritis starting up in my fingers and lower
>> back. Ocassional twinges in my knees and right hip. My mother had
>> it bad, but my Dad didn't. I just hope it doesn't progress too
>> fast. So far, I don't need any pain relief and it doesn't limit me
>> in any way. Mostly I notice it when I get up from my desk after
>> sitting for an hour or so. Takes a second to limber up.
>>
>> I'm more concerned about CAD (angioplasty and a stent four years
>> ago) and the epidermoid cyst in my cerebello-pontine angle (look it
>> up) that's involved with my vestibular nerve. This has wrecked the
>> hearing in my left ear and slightly affects my balance. The good
>> news is it's very slow growing operable if it turns out to be
>> necessary. They'll have to drag me out of my MSM.
>>
>> Too much information?

> Too much info from my Dallas Miata buddy? Never.
>
> The cerebello-pontine angle is the is the anatomic space between the
> cerebellum and the pons. I didn't have to look it up, I thought
> everyone knew that. (more of that sarcasm)
>
> Hang in there! :-)
>
> Pat

What?

Old May 11th 10, 06:06 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
XS11E[_1_]

Yer still all a bunch of dang kids! <G>

The Usenet Improvement Project:

Bridgestone to pay Ford $240 million in settlement C. E. White Technology 15 October 17th 05 04:26 PM
Bridgestone Dueler AT's dwk Jeep 2 March 11th 05 11:24 PM
Fuzion tires by bridgestone Raymond Prince Corvette 4 September 19th 04 01:51 AM
BFG A/T or Bridgestone Dueler A/T KrazY 4x4 0 December 15th 03 12:33 AM
BFG A/T or Bridgestone Dueler A/T zippy 4x4 0 December 13th 03 11:38 PM