Where to buy jet fuel?

Old February 17th 07, 04:40 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
ass

Default Where to buy jet fuel?

where?

Old February 17th 07, 04:44 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
News

ass wrote:

> where?

Follow a jet.
Old February 17th 07, 05:31 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
motsco_[_1_]

ass wrote:
> where?

Let's narrow it down a bit:

What continent are you on?
Old February 18th 07, 03:11 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.honda

On Feb 17, 11:31 am, motsco_ > wrote:
> ass wrote:
> > where?

> Let's narrow it down a bit:
>
> What continent are you on?

I just wanna know WHAT you want it for.

Old February 18th 07, 07:36 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Sparky Spartacus

ass wrote:
> where?

Try your nearest airport which services jet aircraft. If you don't mind
my asking, what's the jet fuel for?

Old February 18th 07, 12:48 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Sees-koo-wee-hah-nay

On Feb 18, 2:36 am, Sparky Spartacus >
wrote:
> ass wrote:
> > where?

> Try your nearest airport which services jet aircraft. If you don't mind
> my asking, what's the jet fuel for?

He/she doean't want it for anything, their posting history explains it.

Old February 18th 07, 04:23 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Sees-koo-wee-hah-nay

On Feb 18, 10:45 am, Gordon McGrew >
wrote:
> On 17 Feb 2007 19:11:38 -0800, wrote:

> >> Let's narrow it down a bit:

> >> What continent are you on?

> >I just wanna know WHAT you want it for.

> Jet fuel is essentially kerosene.

Jet A works great in a kerosene heater, not that I would ever drain
the fuel truck sumps into my kerosene can.

Old February 18th 07, 04:48 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
ass

> I just wanna know WHAT you want it for.

So my car can rans like that car in Datonya.

Old February 18th 07, 06:49 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.honda

> > >I just wanna know WHAT you want it for.
>
> > Jet fuel is essentially kerosene.

> Jet A works great in a kerosene heater, not that I would ever drain
> the fuel truck sumps into my kerosene can.

I knew it's kerosene, just don't know what the original poster's
intentions are.

Isn't Jet A up to $4 a gallon or so? You'd have to be getting it
"free" to justify using it for heat.