159 SW Lusso alloys.

Old June 1st 09, 08:55 PM posted to alt.autos.alfa-romeo
Jim[_32_]

Default 159 SW Lusso alloys.

Is it OK to say I have some excess to requirement in here? If so, I'll
give the details.
Old June 2nd 09, 07:23 AM posted to alt.autos.alfa-romeo
Catman

Jim wrote:
> Is it OK to say I have some excess to requirement in here? If so, I'll
> give the details.

Absolutely

116 Giulietta 3.0l Sprint 1.7 145 2.0 Cloverleaf 156 V6 2.5 S2
Triumph Sprint ST 1050: It's blue, see.
www.cuore-sportivo.co.uk
Old June 2nd 09, 09:08 AM posted to alt.autos.alfa-romeo
Jim[_32_]

Catman wrote:
> Jim wrote:
>> Is it OK to say I have some excess to requirement in here? If so, I'll
>> give the details.

> Absolutely

OK, thanks.

I have five (yes 5) spare wheels suitable for my newly acquired 159 SW
Lusso. I bought a new rim to replace the 'get you home' spare and then
saw four others on Ebay that I couldn't stop myself buying. So, if
anyone is interested in a couple of 'lightly scratched' but serviceable
rims with Bridgestone Potenza tyres (3-4mm tread...make a good spare),
let me know.

As the 225 50 17" tyre is not a common size I always wonder what would
happen following a blow out in central France. An enforced couple of
nights in a b&b?

Oh yes and the new 159 is fun! I still LOVE my 156 but the 159 is for
high-days and holidays.