I have a 1984 Capri (Fox body), hatchback, RS 5.0 .....

Old September 15th 14, 04:29 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Dick R.[_2_]

Default I have a 1984 Capri (Fox body), hatchback, RS 5.0 .....

I purchased the car new and it has let a sheltered life.
I'm an older fellow and for various reasons the car has
been sitting in my garage for the last 3 years collecting
dust. It needs tires, battery, new fluids and gas, and a little
carb work before it will run again.

My son in law talked to a couple of his friends who run an
auto restoration business and they were excited to work on
the car. They'll do everything to get the car running and
they'll even clean the interior and exterior.

Like I said, I'm an older fellow but I still know how to
drive a 5 speed and I think I can shuffle my feet enough
to do a happy dance when I get the car back.

Dick