Modifying a Corvette from a Coupe to a Vert

Old April 11th 07, 06:56 AM posted to alt.autos.corvette
'Key

Default Modifying a Corvette from a Coupe to a Vert

"dave" > wrote in message
> By the way, im able to click on the link that i posted
> and it took me
> right to the vette under the semi.

clicking this first posted link didn't work on this end..

my2¢
--
"Key"
=====

Old April 11th 07, 07:05 AM posted to alt.autos.corvette
'Key

"superdave" > wrote in message
> lol. you guys are sweet first time on the web? Copy paste
> learned that maybe
> 12yrs ago.. WoW.. 2003 vette later

why take the time to cut & paste when a workable link
should/can be posted ?
also,
its pretty funny that you would think this is my first time
on the web :-)
--
"Key"
=====

Old April 11th 07, 07:11 AM posted to alt.autos.corvette
Dad[_1_]

"superdave" > wrote in message
> lol. you guys are sweet first time on the web? Copy paste learned
> that maybe
> 12yrs ago.. WoW.. 2003 vette later
> "dave" > wrote in message
>> By the way, im able to click on the link that i posted and it took
>> me
>> right to the vette under the semi.

Not the point at all, why cut and paste when you can just d'click if
it's posted correctly???

So it wasn't the modification of a coupe to a convertible, just your
need to reveal in someone else's misfortune? Worthless thread to start
with.

Old April 11th 07, 02:02 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette
superdave

god sake give it a rest already.... people are ****ing and moaning about the
link not the site... lol

Old April 11th 07, 03:57 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette
Dad[_1_]

"superdave" > wrote in message
> god sake give it a rest already.... people are ****ing and moaning
> about the
> link not the site... lol
> "'Key" > wrote in message
>> "dave" > wrote in message
>> > By the way, im able to click on the link that i posted
>> > and it took me
>> > right to the vette under the semi.

>> clicking this first posted link didn't work on this end..

Lets see, who is it that is keeping it going or restarted it in the
first place? You, on the other hand added nothing on topic, just your
amazing ability to learn "cut & paste". Lighten up.

Where you been for the last year, couldn't keep up? ;-]

Old April 11th 07, 05:55 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette
Ric Seyler

'Key wrote:

>"superdave" > wrote in message
.. .

>>lol. you guys are sweet first time on the web? Copy paste
>>learned that maybe
>>12yrs ago.. WoW.. 2003 vette later
>>

>why take the time to cut & paste when a workable link
>should/can be posted ?
>also,
>its pretty funny that you would think this is my first time
>on the web :-)

LOL especially being chastised by someone who can't post a link correctly.
hehehe

--
Ric Seyler
Online Racing: RicSeyler

http://www.pcola.gulf.net/~ricseyler
remove -SPAM- from email address
--------------------------------------
"Homer no function beer well without."
- H.J. Simpson

Old April 11th 07, 11:02 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette
Dad[_1_]

"superdave" > wrote in message
> hmmm.. Well i enjoy reading people ?..... And yes your right im the
> only one
> keeping this thread rollin..Hmmm... my point was people didnt talk
> about the
> page he sent it was that the link was this and that!! just struck me
> a funny
> pops sorry it didnt fit with your view or your opinion.... wtf ever
> later...
> "Dad" > wrote in message
> .. .

And for a top poster you're not doing to bad, except for the bad
punctuation and half spelled words. May have talked about the thread
if it had been worth talking about, but then to each his own, child.

Old April 11th 07, 11:25 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette
superdave

hmmm.. Well i enjoy reading people ?..... And yes your right im the only one
keeping this thread rollin..Hmmm... my point was people didnt talk about the
page he sent it was that the link was this and that!! just struck me a funny
pops sorry it didnt fit with your view or your opinion.... wtf ever later...
.. .

Old April 11th 07, 11:44 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette
Jon[_6_]

'Key wrote:

> clicking this first posted link didn't work on this end..

You didn't miss much.
Old April 12th 07, 01:47 AM posted to alt.autos.corvette
'Key

"superdave" > wrote in message
> god sake give it a rest already.... people are ****ing and
> moaning about the
> link not the site... lol

it appears that you are the only one ****ing and moaning.
try taking your own advice.

my2¢
--
"Key"
=====

> "'Key" > wrote in message
>> "dave" > wrote in message
>> > By the way, im able to click on the link that i posted
>> > and it took me
>> > right to the vette under the semi.

>> clicking this first posted link didn't work on this end..
>>
>> my2¢
>> --
>> "Key"
>> =====

Modifying a BMW Z3 Rick Hunter Technology 2 April 3rd 07 05:36 AM
Modifying a BMW Z3 Rick Hunter BMW 7 April 2nd 07 02:02 PM
Modifying a BMW Z3 Rick Hunter General 2 March 30th 07 06:30 PM
Modifying a BMW Z3 Rick Hunter Driving 1 March 30th 07 05:17 PM
Reposted old, lousy scans - better than "threads that never die" and veiled threats: 1984 Chevrolet Corvette Coupe Frt Qtr & 1997 Corvette Coupe Rr Qtr Cut-Aways.jpg 237367 bytes HEMI-Powered @ [email protected] Auto Photos 0 December 9th 06 02:25 PM