Modifying a Corvette from a Coupe to a Vert

Old April 9th 07, 12:14 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette
dave

Default Modifying a Corvette from a Coupe to a Vert

Address:http://www.wreckedexotics.com/corvet...0922_002.shtml

Old April 9th 07, 06:42 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette
'Key

"dave" > wrote in message

> Address:http://www.wreckedexotics.com/corvet...0922_002.shtml

clickable link
http://www.wreckedexotics.com/corvet...0922_002.shtml

Old April 9th 07, 11:47 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette
dave

Both links look the same ; how come mine wasnt clickable ?

Old April 10th 07, 12:30 AM posted to alt.autos.corvette
Dad[_1_]

"Empty3" > wrote in message

> "dave" > wrote in message
>> Both links look the same ; how come mine wasnt clickable ?
>>

> No underscore, but it should not be a problem if one cuts-and-pastes
>
> Empty3

Actually it wasn't the same, there was no space before the link you
posted, which keeps it from becoming an active link and it would then
have an underscore. Look at the punctuation above in your post an that
of Empty3. Different news readers and their settings post different to
the web.

Old April 10th 07, 12:58 AM posted to alt.autos.corvette
Empty3

Old April 10th 07, 02:56 AM posted to alt.autos.corvette
Empty3

"Dad" > wrote in message
.. .
> "Empty3" > wrote in message
>>
>> "dave" > wrote in message
>>> Both links look the same ; how come mine wasnt clickable ?
>>>

>> No underscore, but it should not be a problem if one cuts-and-pastes
>>
>> Empty3
>>

> Actually it wasn't the same, there was no space before the link you
> posted, which keeps it from becoming an active link and it would then have
> an underscore. Look at the punctuation above in your post an that of
> Empty3. Different news readers and their settings post different to the
> web.

Good eye Dad

Empty3

Old April 10th 07, 05:36 AM posted to alt.autos.corvette
'Key

"dave" > wrote in message
> Both links look the same ; how come mine wasnt clickable
> ?

what Dad responded...

--
"Key"
=====

Old April 10th 07, 10:59 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette
dave

Well, looking at the picture of that vette on the link, do u think the
sleeping driver survived that crash ?? Looks darn right horrible to me.

Old April 10th 07, 11:02 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette
dave

By the way, im able to click on the link that i posted and it took me
right to the vette under the semi.

Old April 11th 07, 12:33 AM posted to alt.autos.corvette
superdave

lol. you guys are sweet first time on the web? Copy paste learned that maybe
12yrs ago.. WoW.. 2003 vette later
"dave" > wrote in message
> By the way, im able to click on the link that i posted and it took me
> right to the vette under the semi.

Modifying a BMW Z3 Rick Hunter Technology 2 April 3rd 07 05:36 AM
Modifying a BMW Z3 Rick Hunter BMW 7 April 2nd 07 02:02 PM
Modifying a BMW Z3 Rick Hunter General 2 March 30th 07 06:30 PM
Modifying a BMW Z3 Rick Hunter Driving 1 March 30th 07 05:17 PM
Reposted old, lousy scans - better than "threads that never die" and veiled threats: 1984 Chevrolet Corvette Coupe Frt Qtr & 1997 Corvette Coupe Rr Qtr Cut-Aways.jpg 237367 bytes HEMI-Powered @ [email protected] Auto Photos 0 December 9th 06 02:25 PM