$300 Weekend Bash

Old November 26th 04, 03:57 AM
Joe Lomas

Default $300 Weekend Bash

We have recently upgraded our gaming servers to Dual 2.8GHz Xeon
machines and decided to run a weekend bash with over 300 dollars in
cash to 9 different winners. This is open to ALL members of the sim
community. You need to be either a Free, Basic, Standard, or Premium
member of OLR to compete. The contest will run from Friday November
26th thru Sunday November 28th, courtesy of http://frshosting.com

In addition to this, CanAm Racing League has agreed to run their Canam
SpeedWeeks from Monday 11/29 thru Saturday 12/04 in the "Pick-Up Arena
- All Members" Arena, so All members of the sim community can compete
and see what OLR has to offer. There is even more prizes to win
during week this.

December is also the start of cash awards for our OLR premium events
of Flashpoint Monthly Shootouts, Super Speedway Series, and Esurance
Thunder Runs. We will be giving away over 300 dollars in cash each
month.

Go to http://onlineracin.com for more details, as well as our contest
that begins on Friday, November 26th
Old November 28th 04, 01:39 PM
Joe Lomas

Friday's OLR Thanksgiving Bash had a total of 205 drivers and JSkroupa
walked away with the top spot.

Top 3 drivers as follows.
1st 50 dollars - JSkroupa (668 points)
2nd 30 dollars - TC_HAMMER (488 points)
3rd 20 dollars - spuds36 (436 points)

Saturday's OLR Thanksgiving Bash had a total of 199 drivers and
SideDraft walked away with the top spot.

Top 3 drivers as follows.
1st 50 dollars - SideDraft (490 points)
2nd 30 dollars - Grim (377 points)
3rd 20 dollars - JGcar (319 points)

Contest 3 starts at 9am Eastern time / 6am Pacific time this morning.
Please note, you can only win cash once, so we will have 9 different
cash winners for the 3 contests.

You can read the full details here
http://www.onlineracin.com/events/th...ingthunder.asp
or on http://onlineracin.com click on Events on left side of page,
then Thanksgiving Thunder.

Don't forget starting tomorrow thru Saturday 12/04, CanAm Speedweeks
plans to run their 6 day event in the "pick-up-racing arena", meaning
ANYONE can join in on the action!

Also starting in December, we plan to start giving away cash to the
top 5 drivers in the Flashpoint Monthly Shootouts, Super Speedway