for sale alfa 156 v6 2.5l

Old June 1st 04, 08:03 AM
DesmaisonLCM

Dans l'article >, "gerald"
>a écrit :

>193 cv. 80000 km. Noire, toit ouvrant élec, clim auto, intérieur cuir
>havane. autoradio pioneer avec chargeur 6 cd. kit téléphone. Etat impec

please post in english in this newsgroup.
Can you give us more details, where are you ? year of the car, services ?
(il est préférable d'écrire en anglais, serait il possible d'avoir plus de
détails sur la voiture, son année, dans quelle région ou pays est-elle située,
quel sont les réparations effectuées ou prévues?
Merci d'avance.
Old June 1st 04, 08:50 AM
gerald

Default for sale alfa 156 v6 2.5l

Old June 1st 04, 09:03 PM
MarkK

"DesmaisonLCM" > wrote in message
> Dans l'article >, "gerald"
> >a écrit :
>
> >193 cv. 80000 km. Noire, toit ouvrant élec, clim auto, intérieur cuir
> >havane. autoradio pioneer avec chargeur 6 cd. kit téléphone. Etat impec

> please post in english in this newsgroup.

No, French is fine*, especially if you are selling a French (specification &
registration) car in France. The nearest English speaking place is the UK,
and as you know we drive on the left, so I really don't see the point in
non-French speakers being able to read the advert. In fact it is probably
only of interest to people within 200km, so my only criticism of the ad is
the lack of location.

*Read the FAQ!

Mark

Old June 1st 04, 10:54 PM
Carl Farrington

MarkK wrote:
> "DesmaisonLCM" > wrote in message
>> Dans l'article >, "gerald"
>> >a écrit :
>>
>>> 193 cv. 80000 km. Noire, toit ouvrant élec, clim auto, intérieur
>>> cuir havane. autoradio pioneer avec chargeur 6 cd. kit téléphone.
>>> Etat impec

>> please post in english in this newsgroup.

> No, French is fine*, especially if you are selling a French
> (specification & registration) car in France. The nearest English
> speaking place is the UK, and as you know we drive on the left, so I
> really don't see the point in non-French speakers being able to read
> the advert. In fact it is probably only of interest to people within
> 200km, so my only criticism of the ad is the lack of location.

and the fact that the subject was posted in English!!

Alfa 155 Manual SteveH Alfa Romeo 10 March 17th 05 07:30 AM
Alfa 164 ABS Warning D & J Merrylees Alfa Romeo 0 May 24th 04 07:37 AM
Light at the end of the tunnel for UK Alfa drivers?? Alfistagj Alfa Romeo 0 May 22nd 04 11:08 AM
Giulietta e Nuova 147 Plug-in Bourne Alfa Romeo 0 May 13th 04 01:16 PM
Alfa Romeo meeting in Kraków Marek M. Alfa Romeo 0 May 7th 04 08:32 PM