Left-Wing Buttboys & Why They Hate SUV's!!!

Old December 25th 05, 03:24 AM posted to alt.politics.gw-bush,alt.politics.republicans,rec.autos.driving

Default Left-Wing Buttboys & Why They Hate SUV's!!!

=(-T-)**(-N-)**(-T-) wrote:
> The hate the squealing left-wing buttboys have for SUV's borders on paranoid
> psychosis. Is it really hate, or something else?
>
> Fact is, it's not hate, as they want us to think, it's envy. First, one must
> understand the psychology of the left-wing buttboys. Of course there are
> exceptions to every rule, but 95% of all buttboys live in heavily populated
> areas where the average income isn't as high as what most of us are
> accustomed to. They tend to hold jobs which lack adequate pay but the job
> almost always doesn't require even a minimum of a high school education.
> Most of the left-wing buttboys strongly believe even a broom pusher or
> toilet cleaner should receive the same pay as a doctor, but those with any
> common sense know that simply is not reality.You're paid for what your job
> is worth to the company which employees you. A broom pusher simply doesn't
> get the wages of a company executive. Left-wing buttboys have a very strong
> emotional mental block when it comes to this.
>
> Buttboys hilariously try to convince us how environmental conscious they
> are. SUV's pollute...SUV's use more gas...If you buy a SUV, you support
> terrorism. SUV's kill..SUV's kill children...On and on and on the buttboys
> squeal. Funny part is, the people they vote for, brainwashed them into
> believing all this garbage, but yet, they own several SUV's or something
> similar and the buttboys through sheer lack of intellect, fails to get their
> brain to register they've been ****ed as they continue their programmed
> squeal at their minority party's delight.
>
> Don't let the buttboys fool you. If they had the income, they'd get one too.
> But they don't have that necessary income, and it eats at them when they're
> driving a 1000 LB car that has top speed of 60 and is constructed entirely
> of salvaged beer cans. Hit a big bump in the road and their car sustains
> damage, while we are in big pick-ups, humvees or SUV's looking down on those
> rolling beer cans.
>
> The buttboys are envious of us. They won't admit it, and will squeal with
> all types of sissified attempted kook rebuttals, but they are. We all know
> it. You see their post on this all the time.
>
> So next time you pull into a Whattaburger for a burger and shake, look
> behind the counter at those preparing your food. There's a very good chance
> you've just meet one of the left-wing buttboys I have described. No big
> vehicle for them.

People that drive SUVs are

Terrorist psycopaths who love to use their tanks to kill and maim
other people on the highways.

Selfish *******s who send americans off to die in iraq just so they
have cheap gas.

Old December 26th 05, 08:01 PM posted to alt.politics.gw-bush,alt.politics.republicans,rec.autos.driving

"Laura Bush murdered her boy friend" > wrote in message
ups.com...

> [...]
>> entirely
>> of salvaged beer cans. Hit a big bump in the road and their car sustains
>> damage, while we are in big pick-ups, humvees or SUV's looking down on
>> those
>> rolling beer cans.
>>
>> The buttboys are envious of us. They won't admit it, and will squeal with
>> all types of sissified attempted kook rebuttals, but they are. We all
>> know
>> it. You see their post on this all the time.
>>
>> So next time you pull into a Whattaburger for a burger and shake, look
>> behind the counter at those preparing your food. There's a very good
>> chance
>> you've just meet one of the left-wing buttboys I have described. No big
>> vehicle for them.

> People that drive SUVs are
>
> Terrorist psycopaths who love to use their tanks to kill and maim

My 17 year old son is taking steps to join the National Guard. I didn't
realize the idea was mine so that I could have cheap gas. In fact, I've
never even suggested he join the military. I'm thrilled he wants to go and
will be proud of whatever he does. Serving to defend our country is an
honor, not something you'd understand.

As to my being a terrorist psycopath who loves to use my SUV (2002 Suzuki
XL7) to kill and main other people on the highways (although I've never ever
hit another vehicle on the road in the entire 35 years I've been driving), I
see you're still living in la la land.

Old December 27th 05, 07:08 AM posted to alt.politics.gw-bush,alt.politics.republicans,rec.autos.driving

Wayne H. Wilhelm wrote:
> "Laura Bush murdered her boy friend" > wrote in message
> ups.com...
> >
> > =(-T-)**(-N-)**(-T-) wrote:
> >> The hate the squealing left-wing buttboys have for SUV's borders on
> >> paranoid
> >> psychosis. Is it really hate, or something else?
> >>

> > People that drive SUVs are
> >
> > Terrorist psycopaths who love to use their tanks to kill and maim
> > other people on the highways.
> >
> > Selfish *******s who send americans off to die in iraq just so they
> > have cheap gas.
> >

> My 17 year old son is taking steps to join the National Guard. I didn't
> realize the idea was mine so that I could have cheap gas. In fact, I've
> never even suggested he join the military. I'm thrilled he wants to go and
> will be proud of whatever he does. Serving to defend our country is an
> honor, not something you'd understand.

Serving to defend our country??? When did iraq ever do anything to
america.

> As to my being a terrorist psycopath who loves to use my SUV (2002 Suzuki
> XL7) to kill and main other people on the highways (although I've never ever
> hit another vehicle on the road in the entire 35 years I've been driving), I
> see you're still living in la la land.

HAHAHA. Hit a nerve didn't i?

Old December 27th 05, 10:44 AM posted to alt.politics.gw-bush,alt.politics.republicans,rec.autos.driving

Wayne H. Wilhelm wrote:
> [...]
> >> vehicle for them.

> > People that drive SUVs are
> >
> > Terrorist psycopaths who love to use their tanks to kill and maim
> > other people on the highways.
> >
> > Selfish *******s who send americans off to die in iraq just so they
> > have cheap gas.
> >

> My 17 year old son is taking steps to join the National Guard. I didn't
> realize the idea was mine so that I could have cheap gas. In fact, I've
> never even suggested he join the military. I'm thrilled he wants to go and
> will be proud of whatever he does. Serving to defend our country is an
> honor, not something you'd understand.
>
> As to my being a terrorist psycopath who loves to use my SUV (2002 Suzuki
> XL7) to kill and main other people on the highways (although I've never ever
> hit another vehicle on the road in the entire 35 years I've been driving), I

<standing ovation>

Well said.